Family meeting

Readers P.O.V

    It has been a few months since Slenderman had taken me in. More of thee children started to call me "Mother" and I couldn't help but smile slightly when they did. I got to know their ways more I knew they killed people, but every time I look out into the woods of Slender's forest I see many souls crying out to no one. I didn't wear my wrappings as much but it still had some to cover. Mainly the ones around my right eye. I was in the kitchen, Slender in his office, Trender out gathering cloth for an outfit. Splender was playing with Sally and Lazari on the floor. The teens were either hunting, making bad bets, or were simply out being teens. The door was being opened and I assumed that one or more of the children were home but I was surprised to hear a wolf whistle. No one ever in the house had made a call like a call like that. 

    Sally and Lazari ran quickly to Slenderman's office and Splender quickly got up and greeted the guest. "Brother!" he chirped. I did not look away from the kitchen or my work. I was learning a few things while I am here. Slender has been gracious enough to teach me to cook. I was baking some small treats for the children when I felt a hand go around my waist. I did not know this touch and I stiffened. The hand moved its way to my bottom and then I slightly snapped but I think that was Akuma. Slender footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs while the girls followed.

    Next thing I knew that there was both Slender and the guest knocked against the wall. Oops...I hit Slender with the guest. Slender was on the bottom of the pile with the guest looking wildly at me as I starred in shock at what I had done. Guilt was rising up in my chest and I broke free of the trace I was in by looking at my handy-work. 

    "Damn...I like a woman who plays rough." The guest said in a lust-filled voice. I quickly turned off the oven and ran over to them both. The guest looked just like Slender only...Less dressed. He held a red rose in his hand and one sat in his fedora. He had a sharp grin spread across his face and wore no shirt but a jacket and tie. I reached out my hand to help them up, worry was written all over my face.

The guest smiled at Slender as I helped him up and brushed off his suit. "Well, when did you get this beauty?" He asked, again voice filled with lust. I backed away from him and stood behind Slender.

"Brother...what did you do to her?" Slender asked. Sally and Lazari ran over and dragged me out from behind Slender. they pulled me to the kitchen. Both of them looked on as we went. I handed each girl a warm cookie and sat beside them on the couch.

"Oh, nothing. Just an arm around the waist." The brother said. Slender looked at me and then back at his brother.

"And?"

Nothing more."

"Umm... there was more Slender," I said quietly. Slender and the guest looked at me.

"She speaks? Telepathically?" The brother asked. "Well my name is Offenderman, but call me whatever you want my lovely." I shuddered at his words. Slender came over and placed a cold hand on my shoulder.

"I do not like my ass being touched. Nor did I appreciate the hand that he laid around my waist. All I was doing was getting sweets from the oven for the children." Slender put his head in his other hand.

"What am I going to do with you? Every new girl in this place you have to assault. Its like your civic duty to the mansion!" Slender said to Offenderman.

"It is my civic duty brother and I think after centuries of being brothers you would have remembered and or have known that by now. Don't you remember the first time that Sally came? I didn't assult her." Offenderman argued.

"Sally is eight! That would make you a pedophile! I think half the time you are because evryone here besides a handful are under eighteen!" Slender said. The annoyed look growing on his face. I just looked at my two daughters who watched this like it was an every day accurance. Which for the most part is probably had happened more than once in the past. 

"Come in girls, we will let Daddy and your uncles catch up. Let's go out somewhere." I knew that they called Slender "Daddy" so it became natural when I spoke about him to them.

"Okay, Mommy, but what shall we do?" Sally asked holding her stuffed bear, Charlie.

"Ice cream and then maybe the park?" I asked. Both girls jumped up and ran upstairs for their coats. Fall was coming and it was a small bit chilly out. I grabbed my cloak from the closet and clasped it around my neck. Slender held a worried expression on his face as we walked out the door. "Hold on give Daddy a kiss before you go," I said to the girls. Giggling they ran up to Slender who had crouched down to reach their height and embraced them both. They kissed his cheeks and ran back to me as I held out my hand.

"You know I wish you had a weapon to take with you," Slender muttered as we left but I could still hear it.