Where are they?!

Slenderman's P.O.V

It was early when i woke up and it was really not uncommon for her not to be beside me when i wake. She either was out working at the school or she was with the kids. But something about today felt...off. I did not know what. I stood and got dressed for the morning and then walked down stairs to find the children besides Jeff all packed for school. They held worried expressions. Lazari was the one to run over to me first.

"Daddy! Mommy is not here! Mommy always leaves with us. Jeff is gone too." Jeff too? Now i was starting to get worried. I walked back upstairs and saw that none of her things had been touched. Nor had Jeff's. I was in a panic mode now. Teleporting from one place to the next searching for them both. I ran out to the gardens and then saw another one of her flowers. No.

I walked back into the house holding the delicate flower and then the kids as it. The girls started to cry and i could only walk to my office. I placed the flower on my desk and then placed my head in my hands.  I was crying which i never did before, not even at the loss of our mother. Though the others had bawled their eyes out. I had to do something then my door opened. Glancing at it i saw a very weak transparent soul walk in.

"Akuma?" i said through a hiccup. She nodded and then fell into a chair.

"Don't even bother asking, i'm a wee bit pissed at you right now."

"Why?"

"She told you before that she was unsafe for you and the children, but you kinda made her stay. Someone came after her last night. She is not even on this plain anymore. Jeff was with her too, he is with her in the Underworld." Akuma huffed.

I felt like a fool now. She did say she shouldn't stay but i did not want her to leave. I cursed myself i don't know how many times.

"Can you reach her?" I asked quickly.

"If she was conscious. Who ever took her hit her with a tranquilizer and she is out. I may be able to when she wakes but i can only speak for her. We can't switch places."

"Why the Underworld?"

"They think she may be the lost one." That's all Akuma said before slipping into a tired sleep.  Maybe i could reach her, but how could i tell the kids where she is. I had to get her back. I teleported out of the house and then proceeded to see the one person i would ever regret asking. I did not think of ever speaking to her again but i had not choice.  I calmly left my office and then looked at the pastas.

"Your not going to school but i am going out, Listen to Trender." I said before exiting the mansion. I walked to the one place i knew i could speak to her.

Jeff's P.O.V

I was starting to wake up i guess you could say but i had a huge fucking head ache. I looked around the room i was in and then tried to stand but my hands were stuck on something. I saw i was chained to the walls. I was not in the mansion either, i didn't know where the hell i was. Mom? Where is mom?! I heard someone laugh on the other side of the room. Outside the door, which was made of some sort of metal. His eyes were on fire not metaphorically either. His skin was a burned charcoal color and he has flame tattoos on his arms. This guy looked like a walking piece of burning coal. His clothes where very limited, no shirt, only a pair shorts.

"What the hell did you do to me? And where is my mother!" I asked him in an angry tone. He just chuckled again.

"Think of the situation you are in right now boy. you should be more worried about yourself then your fake mother." he said darkly. His voice wavered to much.

"Fake mother?" i asked. NO one calls her fake.

"Of course she is not your real mother and she never adopted you so she is your fake mother."

"Like you have one?" i snapped at him. "Tell me now. Where. Is. She?"

I heard another person come down the hallway, it was a woman dressed in white robes and pearls. Her hair was silver and so were her eyes. She was very pale, almost white like me and she looked very familiar. Holy hell she looked like mom!

"Auetherwulf what are you doing to this poor child?" She asked sweetly. The boy now known as Auetherwulf stood and stated nervously.

"Sorry Aunt Luna but he was put here by Nathraichean." Auetherwulf replied.

"i see. Get the keys and release him, now before i go and fetch YOUR mother." Auetherwulf was now in fear and i just stared at the woman with awe.
"Now tell me did he hurt you, my child?" She asked me.

"no but who the hell are you?"

"Tongue my dear, What would your mother say?" she replied. Auetherwulf came back with the keys and undid my chains. The woman stepped inside and held out her hand to me. "Call me Luna. And if things go well You may call me whatever you wish after."

Luna walked me upstair and through many different passages till we came to a set of large wooden doors. She simple walked inside and i saw four weird men. One looked like a grim reaper. One was fat and disgusting, one looked like Auetherwulf only older, lighter skin and a beard. Then the last looked like a plague doctor.  The grim reaper stepped down from his chair and walked over to me and Luna.

"Beloved who is this boy?" He asked. His voice was soft and well not as deep as you would think.

"My dear, your nephew chained him the chambers when he brought that girl home. This is her son." Luna replied to the grim reaper.

"I see. Nahraichean  go and wake the girl, bring her here." A strange boy stepped out from behind the plague doctor. his face was sunken as were his black eyes. He looked thin, he left the room and i was left standing there with the strange people.

Readers P.O.V

i woke i don't know how long ago but i know i have not stopped crying since i did. They took me and Jeff away.  I was placed in a spacious room with a large bed in it and paintings on the wall. A balcony was on the left side and its doors were open. I didn't care why we were her all i know is that is wanted out. The door opened and i didn't bother to move, i just cried into the blankets.

"Come now my sweet, you are home no need to cry." I heard a voice say. i saw the boy from my nightmare.

I did not reply to him i only stood and walked past him, out the door. He followed rather quickly, i was going to look for Jeff and get us out of here. The boy grabbed my hand and dragged me off into a large room. i saw strange people once again, my eyes skimmed over everyone until.

"MOM!?" i heard Jeff yell, as he ran over to me. I slapped the hand away from me and hugged my little boy he ran into my arms. He was crying now. My sweet smiling boy. I drew back far enough to cover his face in motherly kisses.

"My little smiling boy. Did they hurt you?"

he shook his head no and then embraced me once more. I sighed happily then i heard a bell toll. The woman dressed in white turned to me and Jeff and then motioned us to follow her. I grabbed Jeff's hand tightly in mine and we followed her out to a large pool of water. It was colored darkly and the woman walked on the waters edge.

"Well never did i expect to find you speaking to me again." The woman said.

"Nor did i but you owe me a favor Luna, since i was the one who helped you with your 'Beloved'." A very familiar voice said. I carefully walked to the waters edge and then I let out a soft gasp.

(A/N: i bet you know who is in the water and thank you all so much for almost one hundred reads!!)