Power unknown

Reader's P.O.V

    "Girls please calm down. You may have one item, not the entire thing. What would daddy say if I brought you home covered in ice cream and running up the walls?" I asked them. They giggled and then finally told me what they wanted. I pointed to the menu on the counter to what they had asked for. Lazari was handed a small twist cone and Sally got a small vanilla cone. I just got a drink. I grabbed some napkins from the napkin holder and placed them in my dress pocket. I pulled out five dollars and refused the change. We walked to the park and sat on a bench by the playground.

    Lazari and Sally bounced in their seats wanting to play on it. "Please Mommy, please please please!" they asked in unison.

    "Once you finish your ice cream. You may play, just be careful with the other children okay?" They nodded and finished their treats before running off. I smiled and just watched. I saw someone sit next to me out of the corner of my eye but continued to watch the children instead of looking at the figure. I reached for my drink next to me and just touched the bench. I looked down at my side and saw it gone. My eyes rested on the person next to me. They sipped my drink without care and t took me a moment to see who it was.

    "I would have had to punish you if you gave them everything on the menu," Slender said. In his human-like form.  I almost did not recognize him. The girls ran over when they saw him.

"Daddy!" They hugged his legs before grabbing my hand. "Mommy come to play." I stood and walked with the girls pushing them on swings and catching them as they came off of the slide. A good hour had passed and the sun was setting. Slender had come up and shown me the time. He proceeded to walk home and stopped when three teens on bikes circled Sally who ran to grab Charlie.

"Ha! Still, have a teddy? Grow up." One snickered as she pushed Sally to the ground. I sent Lazari off to stand by Slender and walked up to the teens. I pushed one over and held out my hand to Sally. I picked her up and proceeded to walk off. They pulled around cutting me off.

"hey, what are you doing you crazy bitch?" One asked as he pulled out a rather large knife. No dagger was a better word for it.

"Don't yell at my mommy!" Sally snapped, her voice was filled with fright but she tried to sound tough. Ah, I love my girls. They laughed and Slender was about to move towards us but I raised my hand and he stopped.

"Quickly run to Daddy when I set you down okay?" Sally nodded and I placed her on the ground and off she ran to Slender. I looked at the teens then to the dagger. Now they each held one. I chuckled slightly to myself and I felt something form in the palm of my hand. I even had to look at it. A long black metal rod with a silver dagger and a very long curved blade smiled at me.  Chains hung around the curved blade. A scythe was perfect for this. I raised my hand and held out my five fingers. Slowly I brought them down, counting how much time they had to run away. Only one got the message and she sped off on her bike. I was down to two fingers. Then one, then finally none.

They had their chance. I swiftly turned and buried the blade into one of the teen's stomachs and the dagger into the other ones. I pulled out the dagger and did the same thing only the other way around. They were still breathing, blood dripped from their mouths and I ended it by slicing their heads off. I heard sirens and quickly walked over to Slender and the girls. "I am so sorry you had to see that. Come on let's go home before trouble comes."

Slender held both girls in one arm and wrapped the other around my waist and teleported back to the mansion.  We walked inside to see jeff and BEN fighting. I sighed. Mother's work is never done. After I had settled that I went upstairs, cleaned myself, changed, and then walked to Slenders office. He was doing more work when the clock had chimed twelve. I tucked in the girls.

I knocked. "Come in," he said. I opened the door and shut it behind me softly. He looked up with a surprised face. "Thought you would be asleep by now."

"Same to you. But I guess we were both wrong." I joked. He chuckled and motioned for me to come closer.  My gaze fell to his side there was an ice pack there. "please do not tell me that I did that!?" I said. He immediately knew what I was talking about.

"It's nothing." I shook my head.

"Come let me see." He pulled up his shirt and there was a decent-sized bruise forming. I was frozen.

"Told you it was noth...HMMM!" I cut him off and kissed him. Not hard but just enough pressure for what I was doing. I pulled away before he could do anything. When I looked again the bruise was gone. I sighed. His face was now a shade of pink and I giggled.

"Come off to bed. Work can wait if the person who is doing it is not rested."

He grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me onto his lap. I stared at him with a blank but curious expression. Did he think something else?

"What was that for?" He asked

"One thing I am able to do is taking other's wounds upon myself." I lifted my shirt a little and showed him the bruise from his side was now on my side. His mouth would be agape if he had it formed right not. "See it heals you. And I am sorry for causing the wound in the first place." I was now wearing a saddened expression thinking I hurt someone who did not need it.

  He cupped my cheek in his large hand and I could feel how warm he was now since the last time he touched me in this manner. He bent down and I felt our lips touch again. This time he kissed me with more passion, heat rushing to my face I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I cupped his cheek with my left hand, I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip and it worked its way into my mouth. More heat rushed to my face as we suddenly were in his room.  He must have teleported us. I was pushed onto the bed with him hovering over me. His tongue was busy exploring every place in my mouth. I just prayed two things, one that I did not taste like blood. Two Akuma does not wake up. Slender broke off first and I took in a sharp breathe oxygen life's most important element. I looked up at him and smiled lightly as he moved to my side.

I curled up next to him as he put his arms around me. I don't know who fell asleep first but I knew one thing, I was feeling another emotion. But I do not know what it is called. When I woke Slender was still out and I leaned over and gently kissed his forehead. I made my way out of his arms, left another black rose with a letter, and I prepared breakfast for the kids. Still feeling the heat from our kiss. My lips still tingled.