00; The One Where It All Began

Lisa stepped out from the airport, looking around for her brother, whom she desperately wanted to meet, since it had been a long time

Lisa stepped out from the airport, looking around for her brother, whom she desperately wanted to meet, since it had been a long time. She spotted him standing next to a cab, wearing casual clothes, and his hair neat. It came off as a surprise to Lisa; he wasn't holding a cigarette in his hand.

She smiled as she walked up to him, her two suitcases with her. Her brother stood up, alert as he saw his sister walking towards him. He smiled as she set her suitcase down and enveloped her brother in a hug.

"Chandler!" She yelled in delight. "God, it's been years! How are you?"

"I'm great," Chandler replied, smiling at his sister. "How was Italy? I see you've picked up an accent?"

"Oh, yeah," she nodded. "Italy's great, but living there for three years really influenced me."

"Ah, that's what happened," he nodded. "Could've been worse. I could've seen an Italian and not my sister."

Lisa laughed lightly. "Let's get going! I can't wait to meet the others!"

After setting her suitcases in the trunk of the cab, the two took off to the coffee shop, Central Perk.

▪▪▪

"Monica!" Lisa squealed, running up to the raven haired girl and engulfing her in a hug. Monica laughed, hugging her back. "Hey, we missed you!"

"Yeah, I missed you guys, too," Lisa smiled, pulling away. She looked at the blonde headed girl and the black headed man.

"Who're the new guys?" She asked, looking at Monica.

"Oh, this is Joey Tribbiani," Monica pointed at the raven haired man and then at the blonde woman. "That's Pheobe Buffay."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you both," she greeted. "I'm Lisa Bing."

After keeping her suitcases back at her old appartment, where she will continue to live in, Lisa went downstairs to the coffee shop, where the group was sitting in the main couch, talking about Monica's date.

"There's nothing to tell," Monica exclaimed. "It's just some guy I work with."

"You're going out with the guy," Joey raises his brows. "There has to be something wrong with him."

I laughed as I look at Monica. "You know, you should never really go out with a guy from work. It can cause some problems."

"So does he have a hump and a hairpiece?" Chandler asked. 

"Wait, does he eat chalk?" Pheobe asked abruptly, earning confused looks from everyone. "I don't want her to go through what I did with Carl," she shrugged.

"Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex," Monica said, shrugging slightly.

"Sounds like a date to me," Chandler nodded.