11; The One With Mrs. Bing

The entire gang was hanging out at Monica and Rachel's while Monica and Phoebe were blabbering about their coma guy, which he was in a coma because of them

The entire gang was hanging out at Monica and Rachel's while Monica and Phoebe were blabbering about their coma guy, which he was in a coma because of them. Apparently, Monica tried to whistle at him but ended up doing a "woo-woo!" And that caused him to get hit by an ambulance. Ironic.

"Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?" Lisa sarcastically questioned them.

Monica hit Lisa's shoulder. "He doesn't have anyone."

Phoebe agreed, nodding. "Yeah, we feel kinda responsible."

"I can't believe you said woo woo," Joey scoffed. "I don't even say woo woo."

"And what do you say, Joe?" Lisa questioned him, raising a brow. "Wee wee?"

He laughed it off. "I'm not French, come on, Lis."

Rachel clapped her hands and switched on the TV. "Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!"

"Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one."

"Y'know, we don't have to watch this," Chandler motioned toward the TV. 

"Yeah," Lisa agreed with her brother, crossing her arms against her chest, her usually confident demeanor gone. "Weekend At Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax."

Rachel scoffed. "No way, forget it."

"C'mon, she's your guys' mom!" Joey exclaimed, looking at the siblings who looked similar, both their arms crossed, amd looks of distaste on the faces.

"Exactly. Weekend At Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?"

"Except you would be dead and I would be getting hit in the groin," Lisa frowned.

"Chandler, Lis, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books!" Rachel told the siblings enthusiastically. "I love her books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!"

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'"

"Or page 45," Lisa added, making both of them shudder as they glance at each other.

"C'mon, I love your guys' mom. I think she's a blast," Ross mentioned.

"You can say that because she's not your mom," Chandler argued.

"I'd be concerned if you did," Lisa added, raising her brows.

"Oh, please..."

A couple minutes later, the door opened to Paolo, and Rachel stood up and went over to him and kissed him. Ross and Lisa's faces scrunched up in disgust, both for very different reasons.