01; The One With The Sonogram At The End

"You don't understand," Lisa huffs, sitting beside Joey

"You don't understand," Lisa huffs, sitting beside Joey. "For us, kissing is as important as any part."

"Yeah, right!" Joey laughs, but stops upon seeing the serious looks on the girls faces. "You serious?" 

"Oh, yeah," Rachel agrees. "Everything is in that first kiss."

"Absolutely," Monica hums. 

"For us, kissing's an opening act," Chandler says. "Like the comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out."

"And it's not that we don't like the comedian," Ross adds. "It's just that that's not why we bought the ticket."

"The problem is, no matter how great the show was, you girls are looking for the comedian again," Chandler frowns. "We're in the car, fighting traffic, just trying to stay awake."

"Word of advice: Bring back the comedian," Lisa pats his shoulder. "Or next time you'll find yourself listening to that album alone."

"Are we still talking about sex?" Joey asks her blankly.

Lisa chokes on her coffee. 

▪▪ ▪

"This is the Three's Company episode with a misunderstanding," Chandler says, looking at the TV that was playing an episode of a TV show.

"Then I've already seen this one," Pheobe murmurs, changing the channel, which makes the others groan.

"Are you through with that?" Monica snaps at Joey, grabbing his glass of water as he's drinking some. 

Joey wipes his mouth, rolling his eyes. "Sorry, the swallowing slowed me down."

Taking a seat beside Lisa, Joey smiles at her, as she smiles back. She looks back to the screen, but Joey stares at her a little longer, but stops as Monica speaks up.

"Whose ball of paper is this?" Monica asks harshly, pointing to the balled up piece of paper on the small, square wooden table beside the long couch. 

"Mine," Chandler answers. "See, I wrote a note to myself, but then I realized that I didn't need it. So, I balled it up..." he trails off upon seeing the murderous look on Monica's face. "And now I wish I was dead."

Monica huffs, throwing the piece of paper in the trash can and moving to fluff the same pillow for the millionth time.

"She already fluffed that pillow," Lisa murmurs. "Mon, you already fluffed--" she stops speaking as she receives a hard glare, making her raise her hands in surrender. "It's fine."

"Sorry," Monica sighs. "I just don't wanna give them any more ammunition than they already have."

"Yes, because we know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow," Chandler comments sarcastically.