I KNOW

"Want your heart beating on me. Don't leave me hot and lonely."

My eyes fluttered open and the buzzing of my phone. When I looked at the clock, I saw that it was two in the morning. A nervous feeling washed over me because it was so late and I quickly grabbed my phone from my bedside table.

I winced at bright screen. I had to squint to see the name of the person who was texting me so late. My eyes slowly adjusted and I saw Y/C/N on my phone screen. He had texted me six times begging me to come over to his apartment. I rolled my eyes and scolded myself for even thinking about going over. Yet every bone in my body screamed to just call him. I love him more than anything in the world and when things had to end I was heartbroken. The only thing is they didn't ever really end. The feelings stayed hidden like a candle behind a bush.

I threw my phone to the side and rolled back over. My mind wandered and the warmth of my covers only made me think of Y/C/N and his warmth and I suddenly felt very needy.

My phone buzzed again and I had to reach to the floor to grab it. The text read

Y/N, please come over. I know it's late. And I know we're not supposed to see each other, but I love you and I know you love me. I need you.

Before I could even think I was getting out of bed and putting on shoes and grabbing my purse and then my keys and then into my car and then all of a sudden I was driving down the street. Straight to him.

I sat in my car parked outside his apartment building debating wether or not I should just turn around and go home.
Everything in my head told me to go home, but then a image of his face washed through my mind and I began to smile and every bone inside me screamed to go in. So I did.

My eyes grasped the handle of his apartment door as I twisted it slowly. The door was pulled from my grasp and opened all the way. I saw
Y/C/N leaning against the door in gray sweatpants and a thin white T-shirt. His hair was ruffled like he'd just gotten out of bed, but I really did just get out of bed so I probably looked worse.

"Hi" I said pathetically looking up at him with defeat in my eyes.

He only laughed and pulled me into a tight hug wrapping his strong arms around me and bringing me into his warmth. I squeezed his torso and grasped his shirt between my fingers. My eyes were shut tightly and I walked sacred if I opened them I'd wake up and he would disappear.

"I missed you" he whispered before kissing the top of my head sweetly.

"I know" I grinned at him and pulled back so I could look into his eyes.

"I can't believe you actually came"

"I can't believe you convinced me to"

"I just asked I thought you'd say no"

"You know i can't say no to you" I looked away hoping to hide my blush.

"I know" then he leaned down and kissed me. Strongly. He really did miss me. I started to smile widely though our kiss and pulled away as I placed my hands on his cheeks.

"Don't leave me lonely" I frowned at him so he knew just how serious I was. I didn't want him to leave in the morning or ever.

"Never"

Then we kissed again and again. He kissed with a lot of passion for someone who was such a tease.