TRYING - smut

"and I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I can't keep my hands to myself."

Y/C/N and I were sparring for the hundredth time. He won. Every fucking time.

I groaned as I smacked into the mat once again. My French braid was a frizzy mess by now and sweat streamed down my face.

I just laid there on the floor.

"I win again" Y/C/N said as he laid down next to me.

I quickly rolled myself over top of him and pushed his arms over his head.

"Nice try" he said as he wrapped his legs up and around my waist, then flipped me down to the ground so he was straddling me now.

"How am I ever going to beat you?" I huffed

"By practicing and actually remembering the things I'm teaching you"

"I am remembering" I snapped "I'm trying to."

He leaned his head down and whispered softly in my ear "well try harder" he said then he proceeded to bite my ear, seductively.

I'm not sure if I was extremely turned on or mad, but I went with mad.

I plunged my knee right into his stomach, weakening him enough for me to push him off and walk away.

"I'm done for today" I said heading for the bench.

"Look I'm sorry you know I was just messing with you."

"Yeah I know" I said before chugging down some water.

"Look don't give up, you got me pretty good just now," he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the bench.

"That's just because your guard was down since you were busy being a perv."

"I said I was sorry it's just too easy to mess with you sometimes. You get all mad and flustered it's kind of sexy" he said, his perfect smirk sliding into his perfect face.

"Oh shut up" I said nudging his arm as he sat down next to me.

"Fine, fine I'll stop" he said "you're doing really good though I'm super impressed."

"Thanks, I guess. I still feel... I don't know" I stopped, thinking of a word "unworthy."

"You don't give yourself enough credit." I felt his eyes on me, but I couldn't bring myself to look his way. "You want to call it a day?"

I knew I had to train myself harder. I had to, if I ever wanted to get any better.

"No" I turned to meet his gaze "come on let's go again, I'm going to beat you this time"

He grinned like an idiot as he got up to meet me on the mat.

He came at me with the first swing and I immediately ducked dropping to the floor. I swung my leg kicking his ankles and knocking him down on his back. He was quick and pushed himself back onto his feet before I could get over him. He grabbed my arm and swung me sideways, but I jumped using my body weight to pull his arm down and swing his body over mine. I summersaulted over top of him as we rolled and laid a slight punch to his face. He quickly got out from under me and he wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me into the air.