HERO

"Can't you see that I am yours? So will you be my life support?"

My boyfriend's family loves me. I go to his house for dinner once a week. We've been dating for almost two years now and I couldn't be happier.

I walked to Y/C/Ns house because he only lived a few blocks away. When I knocked on the door, it immediately flung open revealing his seven year old sister in a Wonder Woman costume jumping up and down.

"Y/Ns here!!" She yelled

She opened the door and I went inside. I was greeted by Y/C/Ns dad.

"Good to see you Y/N. How's your dad I haven't seen him in a while?"

"He's good. Still on a business trip" I smiled

"Well make sure to tell him we need to go golfing when he gets back"

"Will do Mr. Y/C/LN"

We headed into the kitchen where Y/C/N was helping his mom cook. It looked like homemade Mac and Cheese and I was extremely happy.

"Oh hey babe!" He walked over to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. He planted a quick kiss on my lips before facing the counter again.

I walked to his side so I could talk to him while he shredded cheese.

"Guess what?" I smiled

"What?"

"I passed my Geometry exam"

"I told you you would" he laughed

"Hello Y/N, I'm so glad you're here. Would you do me a favor and set the table?"
Y/C/Ns mom greeted me.

"I'd love to"

After I finished setting the table I went upstairs to see Libby Y/C/Ns little sister.

"Hey Libs what's up?" I asked sitting down on her bedroom floor

"Wanna play superheroes?" She grinned at me through a wide smile.

"Of course!"

"Good. Here's your cape."

We began to run around and get into the game for a little while. So far Libby has destroyed the evil cat woman and I was her sidekick. We had stopped a bank robbery. And currently I was tied up (with a scarf) because joker captured me.

"Help save me!" I fake screamed.

"I'll save you!" Y/C/Ns voice sounded from the doorway. He stood with his hands on his hips in a classic hero pose. He winked at me before lunging his body onto the bed where I sat.

"It's Batman! He's her to save you!" Libby yelled.

Y/C/N pulled the scarf tie off from around me and scooped me up bridal style into the air. He spun me around a few times before setting me down on the ground.
He kissed me strongly.

"You saved me" I grinned.

"I'll always save you, I promise." He gave me the purest smile before kissing me again.