Back story

Sombra started out like everyone else, she was just a kid misplaced in the first omnic crises. The only thing different was she could hack and not just websites. She was thinking more like huge corporations across the world. Time went on as she grew up learning that power is how you control people. Sombra joined the local gang Los Muertos, in that she made money selling information to the criminals. Living alone in the gang had become scary at points from the drugs to guns. Never the less Sombra staid with them helping along the way. She had a small house near the gangs hangout with a one bedroom set up. It was a fairly small room with only a few items including a bed, dresser, large computer and a small stove. All and all it was a good setup for a sixteen year old to be living alone. Most days she would spend hacking but a few days she would go out to the bakery. In the gang she had made a look for herself matching the rest of the people around her. She had green stripes on her legs and arms marking out bones wile her face had a skull painted on it. She wore blacks leggings a small cape and a shot chest piece showing a bit of side boob. Her last part of the costume was her pink spiked hair that had been shaved on both sides. This look Gave her permission to pass into the gangs territory without being killed.

Today was like any other, Sombra was out running the streets until she ran right into a man making her fallback. He looked down and pointed his gun at her head ready to fire. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes as his cold stare penetrated her. He cocked his head saying "your still a kid?" Sombra frowned and spat back "I'm not a kid I'm 16!" The man looking at her said with a glare "do you want to die Nina?" She shook her head quickly before the mans stare turned into a grin, "your still a child then, now come on get outta her." Sombra quickly turned around saying "Gracias!" Right At that moment the man behind her Collapsed to the ground with a gang member standing behind him. He had put a few bullets in his stomach before the gang member said "take care of the body." If the man had shot her he would not be laying dead in front of her. For the first time Sombra started to feel a new sensation, guilt. "Si" She said Before moveing the body. The gang member left as She dragged the body away. Moments later she herd a groan from the body she looked down to him and saw he was breathing. Sombra quietly dragged the body to her house and closed the door. She carefully took of his shirt to get to the wound. She removed the bullets and placed a bandage over the wound. Sombra used all her strength to move the body into her bed were he could rest.

Sombra POV
I sat down in my chair looking at the man who was somehow still alive. I simply sat down at my computer trying to find information on the mystery man in my room. I did a bit of digging and found a good amount of information. He was apparently working for overwatch in the blackwatch division collecting info of Los Muertos. I looked around for a wile before I found his name, Gabriel Reyes. I then got up and walked into the bathroom taking a shower washing away all paint. Later I stepped out drying my hair to find Gabriel was gone. I turned around to him holding the gun at my head "I wouldn't do that if I was you., anyways you can't." He looked at the gun and saw a pink digital glow coming from it. He looked confused at first before I continued talking "besides what is a man your age doing in a 16 year old girls room wile she is in the shower?" He smiled a charming smile "she said she wasn't a child." I put my finger under his chin lifting his head up "aww papi, you could go to jail for that Mr. pervert. Or maybe I should call you Gabriel's Reyes!" His grin turned into a frown "I could kill you right here nina!" I laughed a bit "like I said, I wouldn't do that if I were you. You see all this it's thanks to your ear com I have all the information on your little overwatch missions." I pulled up images all around me proving my point. Gabriel watched intently before saying "what do you want nina." I giggled as I swung my hands around his neck before saying "I'll give you the information you need from Los Muertos if you don't tell anyone I am in the system." Gabriel pushed me back and glared down at me "you would betray your own people?" I laughed slightly saying "I don't have a side it's all about power. Anyways do we have a deal?" He agreed "tisk fine but I will be back one day when I get out of this blackmail nina." I raised my brow slightly "that's how your going to treat someone who just saved you and completed your mission for you? That's not very nice Gabrielito." He grinned again leaving my room shrugging "I didn't ask you to save me you know." I just shook my head as I watched him walk out of my house leaving Dorado.

In all honesty Sombra wanted to see Gabriel again, there was just something about him that made her greedy for his attention to the point she would kill for it...

First part done please leave a comment if you want me to add anything in or some shit like that. Thanks more pages will be out soon