Lo siento

Sombra watched Gabriel as he laid on the floor holding his head were she had hit him. She was quite happy with her handy work but did feel a bit bad for using so much strength. Sombra crouched down by him and placed a hand on his head saying "tómalo con calma Gabriel." She stroked his head lightly before getting up and grabbing an ice pack. Sombra bent down giving it to him before jumping back up and headed over to her computer to relax. About 15 minutes later Gabriel got himself up and headed over sitting on her bed grumbling some none sense. "Hey Gabriel, so remind me what you wanted again?" He grumbled at Sombra before saying "I want to know more information about what Jack Morrison is planing in Dorado." Sombra nodded her head as she started typing and hacking into the overwatch base.

Sombra POV
I was hacking for a wile with Gabriel looking over my shoulder still holding ice to his head. I giggled at the thought of thinking he would come in to help before I thought about it. If I was really in the shower and he came in if I hurt myself... that would make him a pervert!" At this thought I jumped out of my chair at him tackling him to the ground hitting his chest yelling "pervertido!" He grabbed my arms before I could land a bigger hit before saying "relax your the one who hit me with a pan so we're even!" I glared at him before moving off letting him stand up again. He got up and sat back down on the bed behind me waiting for me to give him the information. I sighed and continued hacking until I came across a file that was an order for new bombs under the name Jack. I looked back at Gabriel who was now laying on his back tossing a sugar skull I had in my room up and down. "Hey Gabriel, I found this but there is nothing else under the name Jack Morrison." He sat up and looked at the screen before frowning and nodding his head. "Anyways you can leave now Gabe. It is about 2 in the morning now and I have things to do." He grinned before responding to me "you do know that it's dark outside? Meaning your gang members are going to be flooding the streets so I won't get far nina."

Third person POV
Sombra groaned knowing he was right and she couldn't really get him out. She grumbled "you can stay for a few hours till day... BUT on the other side of my house away from me." Gabe laughing walked over to the other side and sat down in a chair she had near the corner of the room. "Thanks girly and trust me I won't go near your smell." Sombras head bolted up before she glared at him making the comment. She then smelled her clothes before knowing what he had meant. Sombra got up from the chair and headed into the bathroom locking the door. She undressed and climbed into the shower washing away the paint and her hair dye. She got out about ten minutes later holding a town around herself and walking to her dresser. "You know if I'm such a pervert why tease me when your so exposed." Sombra turned her head forgetting about Gabriel who was still sitting in the chair. Her cheeks turned red slightly before she used her finger moshing him to look away." He laughed before turning around and waiting for her to change. Sombra finished putting on some shorts and a tank top before sitting on her bed. Gabriel turned back to see Sombra laying down ready to fall asleep. "If I fall asleep don't touch anything Gabriel." Was the last thing she said before drifting off for the rest of the night. When she woke up Sombra saw Gabriel who was slouched over in the chair sleeping soundly. She looked at her house making sure everything was the same before walking over and grabbing his shoulder shaking him gently. Gabriel woke up and looked at Sombra before he simply said "thanks for letting me stay miel."

Gabriel's POV
After telling her thanks I got up and headed for the door. Sombra watched as I left as quietly as I came. I walked through out the streets until finding a hover car and got into it driving back to the overwatch base. A few hours later I arrived and walked inside and to my office were I sat and thought about the order placed for bombs by Jack. Less then twenty minutes later jack walked in surprised to see me back. "Ah Gabriel were have you been lately?" I looked at him before saying " no place special Jack it's nothing important. Just at a bar." Jack raised his eyebrow before ignoring the comment and walking out of the office. The rest of the day went well I had headed back to sleep for a few hours before dark. The shipment of explosives came in by airship and stored in the large equipment room. Jack had called a meeting for all the staff members as well to talk about the plan. I had missed it though because I was passed out in my office. Days passed as the team prepared to travel to Dorado to get back at Los Muertos for me stealing their device. When the team arrived back in Dorado they placed the bombs all around the houses of Los Muertos. I have figured out what they were doing and I had to get that girl out alive. "Light the bombs give it about 5 minutes it should drive out the gang. Put on gask masks to not breath in the smoke." Everyone did so as the smoke bombs went off. I watched before I made up my mind and ran into the smoke trying to get to the girls house before it was to late.

Hope you enjoy more will come out soon if you keep reading!