Dreams (NSFW)

Sombra POV
He was slowly moving up my body kissing as he went. I moaned his name softly as I laid back. He spread my legs open before grinning at me and starting to lick me. I grabbed the sheets moaning loudly as I moved his head to get him in the correct spot. He was getting more intense as time went on enjoying the way I tasted. He pulled his head up to look at me licking his lips before crawling up on to me. As he kissed my neck slowly he inserted his fingers into me moving them back and forth. My mind was fuzzy as I grabbed his back moaning his name loudly. After he finished he pulled down his boxers and inserted himself into me with ease. He started thrusting harder into me as I grabbed at his back unable to contain my moans. This treatment continued before he started to bit down on my neck giving me more pleasure. As he thrust he started grunting and getting sloppy. I could tell he was close but before I could warn him I hit my breaking point. I screamed his name as I let all my liquids flow out onto his member. As I did this I closed around him tighter making him hit his orgasm. He moaned as he started to cum inside me wile fingering my clit. He pulled out when he was done as rolled off of me and onto his back panting at his resent exertion. I looked over at him still shaking from the experience and smiled as he pulled me closer. "That was amazing... Gabriel"

Third person POV
Sombra woke up quickly looking around to see herself on a bed alone. She looked down at her underwear to only see a large wet spot near the entrance. Sombra jumped out of bed and quickly muttered "No.. no no! This is bad I can't like him he's not right he's my pervert not papi! UGHH." She walked over to the bathroom and got into a shower using hot water to relax. Right as she closed her eyes though the thoughts returned and she felt her legs get less stable. She moaned softly "Gabe-Gabriel..." her eyes shot open as she quickly got out changed at sat down smacking her head into the desk in frustration. Sombra looked at the clock that read 5:24 am. She sighed knowing she wouldn't sleep much more before she decided to turn on the computer and do some research on Gabriel. She looked over some files about his life before he joined overwatch. Sombra red to herself quietly "Gabriel Reyes was selected to go into the hero enhancement program before joining blackwatch. He was tested on regularly and given drugs to forget what was happening, Gabriel has been giving the abilities of enhanced healing, combat moves, speed and agility. Test subject GR02." As Sombra finished she gasped and pulled away from the computer not wanting to read more about the man she thought she knew. The time moved on as she sat still trying to understand why Gabriel would ever do that to himself and why he always ignored it. The thought of being testing on was just scary to Sombra as she would never want to become a guinea pig to some mad scientist. Right at that moment a loud noice came from outside making Sombra freak out and jump back into the bed covering his head with the blankets only to hope whatever it was went away. She stayed hidden for a few minutes before slowly uncovering herself knowing whatever it was went away. She sighed in relief as she walked back over to the computer sitting back down to look more into Gabriel's ranks. Sombra searched for hours on end trying to find something about him when he was younger but came up empty handed. To her disappointment she closed the computer and walked down stairs. By now it's was about 8 am so she made some breakfast. As she ate she thought about what Gabriel was doing in overwatch. It was such a big city with so many powerful people that could be of great help to her. Though Sombra wanted to go find something to do she simply staid in the house not wanting to attract attention.

Gabriel's POV
I got up around the same time as normal as headed out of my room and to the main hall. There I found MCcree sitting at a table scrolling through the latest news. I walked over and sat down asking for the table to see what was new. Before I started scrolling MCcree quickly asked "Hey Gabriel what are ya going as for Halloween? We got the huge costume party coming up are ya going with anyone special?" As I looked at the tablet it had the post on it talking about the party and the costume contest held at the sky bridge. I laughed before telling MCcree "I doubt I'll be going with anyone let alone going at all.
-A few days later-
"PLEASEEEE GABRIEL BRING ME! I need to get get that connection for my hard drive!" I sighed "No I'm not bringing you along with me and anyways your to young to be my date." I listened to Sombra beg more times before she finally gave up and stormed away. As the thought passed my mind, maybe if she was in a costume she would look older and be able to go with me. Then she could get out of the house for a wile and I would have a reason to be there. "Hey Sombra make us costumes for Halloween we can go to the party so be ready." I can't believe I am agreeing to this but it will make her less paranoid about people and maybe she will trust me a bit more so I can figure out who she really is.

Hope you enjoy I'll make more soon 😛