Halloween night

When Sombra herd the words leave Gabriel's mouth she ran back down the stairs and right into Gabriel. "Thank you oh thank you Gabrielito!" He just watched as Sombra ran around the house getting fabric and other things for costumes. Sombra moved Gabriel onto a small table she had found and began to measure him to fit the costume. Gabriel was actually interested in how excited she was to be able to go with him. He stood still for a wile until she left with the markings and went back to the loft were she started sowing the costume. She knew what to do as she had made her old on for Los Muertos and come up with the pattern. "Hey Gabe go to the store and buy me a bag of black feathers!" He turned his head up to look at her yelling down at him before he sighed and left. As she waited for the feathers she started making the design. Less then twenty minutes later Gabriel came back and handed her to bag of feathers. He looked at what she completed in the time and was somewhat shocked. When Sombra finished sowing on the feathers she held up the costume and said "here you go Gabrielito your a raven master now! I can just used my hacking abilities to disguise myself into a raven and sit on your shoulder till you get up to the bridge. Then I'll take the hard drive and fly off getting to the main town where I can get the clearance I need for my computer." Gabriel frowned before nodding his head and taking the costume Sombra jumped up and down in excitement. "Your to excited about this Sombra." Gabriel sighed as he put on the costume and walked outside into the car he brought. Sombra changed herself into a raven using an allusion and go into the car. They drove for a few hours back into the overwatch HQ were they got out of the car and stepped inside. Everyone was ready to leave and head to the sky bridge. They all had so many different looks including soldier who was dressed as a killer or mercy who was a witch. Gabriel held out his arm as Sombra perched herself on it and looked around. Ten minutes later everyone climbed into a large jet and took off to the party.  When arriving everyone got out and headed off in different directions. Gabriel walked out with jack and Anna talking to them wile Sombra sat on his shoulder. He walked a ways to the bridge were there was music and drinks. When he stopped and leaned on a wall talking She took her chance to fly off and head towards to main tower point.
Sombra POV
When I got to the power core I ended the allusion and turned into myself. I used the hard dive I had gotten and plugged it into the main computer downing loading all the information from the city. Wile watching it I looked down at all the people talking and having a good time. I always wondered what it was like to have "friends" and go to party's and such. I sat there watching for a few minutes waiting for the download to finish. When if did I laughed a bit thinking it would be more protected. I put back up my disguise and headed back to the party to find Gabriel. I searched around but found no sign of him so I just sat on the side of the railing. When looking over I spotted a cowboy who was sitting alone with a drink. I flew over and landed on his leg looking at him thinking it was funny that he had dressed as that. He looked up at me and said "oh hey raven don't ya belong with Gabriel?" I shook my head and jumped off his leg and landed on his hat. He laughed as I sat there before taking me down and setting me on his lap. "So what is it like being a bird hm, you get to fly around shitting on people." I laughed at the cowboys comment as I nodded my head in agreement. He looked at me and cocked his head asking "Do you know what I'm saying?" I nodded my head slightly as his expression changed into shock. He sat there though just talking to me until a few hours had passed and Gabriel had come by to find me. "Are you harassing my bird MCcree? The cowboy laughed as he said "Ain't nothing going on boss just ere talkin to the bird. Did ya know it understands me?" Gabe glared at me before I got up and flew over to his shoulder no making a noise. When we left I waved to MCcree using my feather before Gabriel flicked me in the head. We walked over to the sky bridge and stopped looking out over the city at the water. I got off his shoulder and turned back into my normal form. The raven was gone and I stood in a black feathered dress with a mask covering the top half of my face. Gabriel looked over to see me as I stood next to him looking the same was as him. "The view is beautiful don't you think Sombra? It's so quite up here and peaceful."I turned to watching Gabriel who was looking down at me. "Im sorry Sombra.." Before I could anwser I felt his lips on mine as I stood on my toes being tall enough. The kiss was filled with greed as he pulled away slowly opening his eyes to look back at me. I blushed a bright red as I stood there unable to more or say anything. Gabriel just turned back to look out the window at the city. "NO! Don't do that to me Gabriel if your going to kiss me do it right!" I demanded not knowing what else to say.