Mi amor (NSFW)

Days went on as Sombra staid locked up in Gabriel's house enjoying the alone time. It had been a wile sense Gabriel stoped by to see how she was. The days went on as Sombra waited for Gabriel to return but to no luck. Over a week later the door opened and Sombra rushed down to greet Gabriel but it wasn't him. Sombra stoped on the stairs to look at the two men who entered the house. They were not like the men in Los Muertos and they weren't from overwatch either. They laid eyes on Sombra as she quickly ran back up the stairs trying to get away. The man grabbed her and pulled her into the chair as he said "ah what a beautiful young woman, she will make me very satisfied. It may even be her first time." They laughed as they tied Sombra up and went to the rest of the house finding valuables to take. All Sombra could think was "where is Gabriel, I need him badly!" Sombras eyes started filling with tears. As she herd the men coming back Sombra closed her eyes and softly said "if I die today, I will kill Gabriel."the men walked over to the door with Sombra over their shoulder and went to leave. Right then Gabriel marched in holding his guns ready to fire. He saw Sombra tied up and gagged so she couldn't speak before charging the man holding her. Both fled leaving everything behind Gabriel caught them and knocked each out before he got rid of the bodies. Gabriel then rushed over to Sombra who he picked up and carried over to the couch to untie. She looked up at him with shock as she flung her arms around him sobbing into his chest. "They wanted to rape me! I didn't know if I would die or what, I-I..." Gabriel shushed her as he held her telling her it was ok. A few minutes passed as Sombra calmed down and looked back at Gabriel who was now stroking her hair. "Why did you help me Gabriel?..." Sombra asked softly. It was like Gabe was confused at the question before he said "if I told you the anwser it would not be right." Gabe's face turned into a frown as the words left his mouth. Sombra saw this as she looked up into his eyes and whispered "why is it not ok Gabriel, you know what we both want just say it." Gabriel was considering saying something else before he felt Sombra climb onto his lap and kiss him softly.
Sombra POV
As I moved Gabriel gasped not knowing what to do. I was hoping for him to return the kiss but instead he pulled back. "This Isn't Right Sombra, your first time needs to be perfect with someone you love. Your to young for me and I can't take it away for you, I'm sorry." When I herd these words I couldn't contain myself "damn it Gabriel that's a bunch of shit and you know it! Ok what does it take, te amo!" Gabriel watched me in shock before he whispered into my ear "are you sure you want this?" I nodded as he pulled me up higher onto his lap. He kissed my neck  and started removing his shirt. I took of mine as well and he continued to kiss and move down my neck. I moaned softly until I realized I was sitting on his bulge. I started grinding on it as he started to removed my shorts. When my clothes were fully on the ground leaving me naked Gabriel looked over my body in awe. I blushed as he leaned in and started moving to my nipple biting down on it. I moaned again as I grinned on him until he removed me and pulled down his pants. I sat back down as he positioned me on his member. As I sat down my body instantly felt pain. "Is it ok Sombra?" It took a minute or so before I slowly started moving up and down on him. He let out a groan of pleasure as I continued, he started to suck and bite my neck softly sending me a moaning fit. I picked up my pace as he did this before he stoped me and picked me up still on him. He walked over to the bedroom and set me down wile crawling on top of me with a grin. He started thrusting hard into me making me cry out in pain before he hit my spot and I started moaning. He was kissing my body as I was grabbing at the sheets. He suddenly stopped and pulled out heading to my opening. He stuck his tongue in licking my clit as I screamed "Ahh Gabriel! Ahhh don't stop!" At this he continued wile I pushed his head down holding his hair. I was in a complete moaning fit as I finally hit my orgasm and let go of everything. Gabriel pulled his head up licking his lips "you taste so good bebé." I smiled still shaking as Gabriel climbed back on top of me and inserted himself back in. I gasped as he started thrusting harder then before. A few moments passed as he was doing this and kissing my nipple until I started to cum again. My walls closed around Gabriel as he moaned pulling out quickly before he put himself to my mouth. I sucked and momentarily he started to cum in my mouth letting go of himself. I swallowed it all as he finished moaning and laid back on the bed next to me. We were both gasping for air until he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "I know it's wrong but I really do love you, Olivia." I was about to saying something from him knowing my name but I decided to just enjoy the night wile it lasted. "yo también te quiero Gabriel..."

Hope you enjoyed the story sorry it was a bit longer then I thought but yeah I'm pleased with how It turned out. So yeah thanks for readying and go check out my others! Thanks ♥️