Savior

Sombra was coughing and gaging on the smoke in the air. Each step she took got harder until she couldn't breath anymore and collapsed on the ground. Moments flashed by her in her as she laid there dying. Minutes later Gabriel burst threw the door and ran over to her body using his gasp mask for her. He held his breath as he picked her up and jumped out the window holding her close. He got quickly away from the smoke before setting her body down. He took off the gas mask and checked her breathing. She was alive but barely breathing, Gabriel sighed in relief knowing she wasn't dead yet. The paint on her body was smearing off on him black clothes but he didn't care as long at the girl was safe. He sat holding her in his arms for a wile until she opened her eyes coughing loudly. Sombra looked up at him holding her close whispering "oh Gabriel your here thank you." She moved her face closer to his chest feeling protected and safe for a brief moment. He brushed my hair saying "shh it's ok niña I got you." He sat there for a wile with him holding sombra keeping her away from the smoke that was starting to deplet. He helped her up before Sombra joked around saying "Mr pervert couldn't stay away could he?" Gabe looked down at me smiling at the comment.

Sombra POV
To be honest I don't think I would have made it out alive if it wasn't form Gabriel. He had found me moments before it was to late. When I thought about it more how did he know were I was and that I needed help? I stoped walking turning to look up at Gabriel before I said "how did you know!" He looked confused before his expression turned into guilt, "it was overwatch they did this to get back at your for taking the device and we got tons of compliments about your people." I glared at him before smacking him across the face "what about my home and my stuff were do I go now! I'm not rich like you I can't get a different house!" Tears started to come to my eyes because for the first time I didn't know what to do. I sat down and curled up into a fetal position crying softly. Gabriel walked back to me and sat down next to me putting his hand around my shoulder. "What if I bought a house for you and you could just stay with me for a bit? If you helped me out time to time I could make sure your safe." I looked up at Gabriel and stuttered "yo-you would d-d-do that?" He nodded his head before I leaned over hinging him tightly saying "Gracias Gabrielito!" He smiled down at me his charming smile before he stood up with me, saying "we need to get you out of here though. Overwatch agents are all around and before I forget, what's your name niña?" "Call me Sombra." He nodded and he quickly lead me away from the Los Muertos parts of the town and to the upperclass houses. He lead me to a good size house that overlooked the water. He took me inside before saying "this is my vacation house niña you can stay a wile as long as you behave yourself. The only rule I have is make sure it looks like no one lives in it. Overwatch has cameras over the town now and will see if it's in use." I nodded as I walked around the large house. It had quite a few rooms including a master bedroom, an office, kitchen, bathroom, living room and a loft. I walked up the stairs to the loft were I sat in front of the large tv and computer that was pushed to one side. "This is amazing Gabrielito, are you sure I can stay here though." He nodded as he walked down the back down the stairs and to the door. "I need to head back to the meeting point I will be back here in a wile when I get the next chance. I still don't know why he chose to help me but I wouldn't say no. Yes I was often a mean person all about pranks but there was just something different about Gabriel that caught my interest.

Third person POV
Gabriel left the house and walked back to the meeting point were he saw jack glaring at him. He walked over before jack said sternly "Why did you run into the gas Gabriel! You could have been killed and for what!?" Gabe just brushed him off as he continued walking to the drop ship. As they took of to head back to the main base Gabriel looked out the window at his house thinking about Sombra. When they neared the base he got out and walked away back to the blackwatch division of overwatch. He opened the door to find MCcree waiting for him. Gabriel turned his head slightly "can I help you MCcree?" At his name the cowboy jumped out of the chair and turned to Gabriel before saying "what did you do on the mission? Jack sent a word that you ditched halfway through and ran off." Gabriel ignored the quest and just walked off to his room headed to bed. That night he tossed and turned thinking about what he had gotten himself into. Having a hacker living at his house undercover from overwatch. That could get him in huge trouble but for some reason he didn't mind helping out the annoying brat that originally saved his life. Sombra did the same that night knowing that if she was found Gabriel would be in serious trouble for letting her hide out and away from overwatch. After a wile she drifted off to sleep letting the cool air carry her dreams away.