.:Chapter 3:.

Trunks feeds his father a Senzu bean, and Vegeta can move. It still hurts him to move, but he ignores it. He gets off of the bed and walks towards the time machine, and asks Mai if he can talk to Bulma. She hops off and goes to talk to Gowasu. Shin is talking to Yajirobe, and asks him how long this Zamaus business has been going on for.

"Too long." Yajirobe says. Oddly a very serious answer for Yajirobe.

"This looks like hell. I'm terribly sorry I had to put you through this" Gowasu says.

Vegeta flys up into the time machine and starts talking to Bulma. He asks if she remembers him. She says

"Kind of." He asks her if she knows what his name is.

She doesn't respond.

"That's ok." Vegeta says. Vegeta then hugs Bulma and then tells her "We will be home soon."

He wasn't sure if that was a fact, and he had no idea what was happening, but he hoped that it will all be over soon.
Vegeta then stood up and was about to get out of the time machine, and then Bulma softly asked "Please stay". He looked back at his wife and then slowly sat down. He relished every single single moment he spent with Bulma. AThey weren't fighting or bickering, just both of them together. Vegeta asks where Goku is, and Trunks lets out a big sigh. He tells everyone Goku didn't make it, and because this timeline doesn't have dragon balls we won't be able to revive him, so I don't think there is a way we can get him back.

"Oh god." Gowasu says. "I guess we can't get him back can we? This is terrible."

"I need some time outside" Shin says, and then walks out the door, his arms crossed.

"Wow." Vegeta stutters a little bit, holding back his tears. He was very worn out "I never thought I would ever be dissapointed about Kakarot dying."

Vegeta did like Goku. He was very jealous of him, but although he did see Goku as a great friend.

He was Vegetas only friend since Nappa. Vegeta hated thinking about Nappa, because he deeply regretted killing him, in his later years. The first time he thought about Nappa after killing him was when he was a Majin, when he was on the ground, beaten up by Buu.

Trunks says that we can go home soon, but he wants a proper burial for Goku. Trunks says to stay there, while he talks to Shin. He goes outside and he guesses Shin must have gone for a walk. He flies around looking for Shin but he can't find him, then he goes past the mess that is Zamasu's body. He sees it, his clothes and melty body on the ground. He looks like he died a painful death. Trunks stared at it, and scoffed. He spits on the "Kaioshins" body, and keeps looking for Shin. He goes past Goku's body, a yard away from Zamasu's'. It's a gruesome sight. He couldn't stop looking at it. All the things he's seen hasn't compared to this. He closes his eyes and picks up Goku's body. He drops it onto someone me flat ground, and then starts digging a hole with his hands. The dirt around there was soft and a little bit muddy. The hole was easy to make, and he softly pushed Goku's body into the pit with his foot. He then goes looking for Shin again. He hears someone calling his name. It was Shin. The voice sounded worried, and then he saw Shin. They caught up.

"What is it?" Asks Trunks.

"I think I know where Goku is!"