.:Chapter 5:.

Seeing Zamasu again nearly gave Goku another heart attack. Zamasu didn't look angry or anything, in fact he was... Smiling? It was weird.

"Hello, Goku." Goku was still frightened, but then he got angry.

He strikes Zamasu in the face, and turned Super Saiyan Blue.

"ILL MAKE YOU PAY ZAMASU!" Yelled Goku.

Cell watched In the back, amazed at Goku's new power.

"You transformed without me? You dick."
"You were dead!"
"So?"

Zamasu started giggling, and then walked away. He  flew around, looking for Raditz. He wanted to surprise Goku. He found Raditz not too far from there. Cell must not of cared enough to go find him.
Zamasu regretted killing them, but now he has a chance to be forgiven. He put his hands over Radditz' body, and started to heal him. Because of the fusion he is now extremely strong, and can heal people back from the dead. Radditz came awake and saw Zamasu looking at him.

"What?! You killed me! How am I back?"

"I healed you dummy."
"Why?!" Zamasu just chuckled.

Radditz wasn't an evil man. He was brought up that way. He saw the fight between Goku and Frieza, and he decided that maybe Goku was a good guy. It took him a while, being influenced by the others, but eventually he did it. Radditz was wearing his Saiyan armour, but without a hole in it. His hair was still the exact same length as it was all those years ago, due to him being a pure blooded Saiyan. Zamasu grabbed onto Radditz hand, and started running. Radditz, still being confused, tried to slow him down. Zamasu just kept running. Eventually, Zamasu reaches Goku, who was playing Snap with Cell.

"WOOHOO! I WIN CELL!" Goku yells, very pleased with himself.

He looks behind him and sees Zamasu, and he blushes. Goku doesn't like to be embarrassed. Goku looked away, until he heard Cell say:

"Radditz? I thought you died. So where have you been 'good guy?' Procreating with Nappa?" Cell exclaims with a smirk.

Radditz started yelling stuff about how he could kill him in one hit, until he noticed Goku. Goku and Radditz stares at each other, suprised at the sight of each other.

"I can't believe I'd ever see you again. My little brother."

"I never thought I'd see you again, it's been a long time. Hey, weren't you evil?"

"Uh, sadly yes. I've changed though." Goku didn't completely trust Raditz' words, but he wasn't in danger so he didn't care.

Goku and Radditz kept talking. Zamasu got a bit jealous. Goku then asks Zamasu to join the conversation, then stops mid-way, because he forgot he doesn't like Zamasu still. Zamasu ignored him stopping and walks over and pulls out a chair. They all start talking. Goku was happy. Reuniting with his previously dead brother, talking to one of his favourite people he's fought, and hanging out with the prettie-. Goku quickly cut himself off. He hears a voice a couple feet away from him.

"Cell, I'm back and I don't want to fight anymore, I'm so-" It was king Cold.
King Cold. An evil monster.

Cell silently stood up.
He then grabbed onto King Colds hand and walked him to another room. "What was that all about?" Asks Radditz.
"Hm, I don't know. Think they're in love?" Goku jokes.

Zamasu couldn't stop giggling like a little girl.
Goku wasn't focused on Cell or King Cold, he was focused on Zamasu. He found his laughter the cutest thing. Then Goku started thinking of what life would be like if he married a man. "Oh god I can't cheat on Chi-Chi! Well she is really mean. I'm never around so that must be why. Who cares, it's another timeline right? It's not like she'll find out. Is Zamasu even a man? Kais don't have genders I think. And I don't think I can even marry him, EVERYONES dead. But mayb-" Goku kept thinking to himself. Eventually Goku came to a decision. "I'll never tell Chi-Chi. She can't find out."

Everyone sits there, on the soft dirt, near Goku's body. Trunks puts the dirt back over Goku, and starts to tear up. "I knew lots about Goku, despite not spending much time with him." Trunks voice starts to break. "He was a great man. Very charismatic. An awesome person to be around. He was there for me, all the time. I've never had a bad memory with Goku, and if I had, it wouldn't of been his fault." Trunks asks if anyone wants to say some words, but no one can. Shin stares at Goku as the body is being buried by the soft dirt. Bulma is deeply saddened, Goku was important to her, even if she can't remember him. 
"Everyone. Let's go to the time machine." Says Trunks.