.:Chapter 8:.

"Whis! Remember me?"

"Who are you?"

"Goku! We spent like 3 years togeth- ohhhhhh"

"What?"

"Um nothing, haha."

Goku remembered that the Whis he was friends with, wasn't from this dimension. Goku realised he may of made a mistake, and could've chosen any angel, but he stuck with Whis.

"So I'm a real god of destruction now?"

"Mhm." The Grand Priest nods.

"Wait, shouldn't I have a Supreme Kai?"

Zamasu realises his mistake, and now he might have to pay.

"Ah yes. We don't have any at the moment. Sadly Shin was murdered by a disgusting monster by the name of Jiren. We would have to train a mortal to become a Supreme Kai." Grand Priest says with anger in his voice.

"Wait, I have an idea. Can Zamasu be my Supreme Kai?"

"No. He must be there for Rumush."

"But there isn't a GoD in his universe, he died when Gowasu was killed."

Whis Gasps with surprise, and then looks at the ground in dissapointment.

"Zamasu! Why haven't you told me?!"  Says the Grand Priest with anger in his voice.

Zamasu's neck tightens. He's finding it hard to breath. He thinks this might be the last day he lives.

"Are you okay now?" Videl asks Gohan.

"Yeah. That was horrible. I wish I wasn't cursed with such a terrible temper." Gohan reply's.

"It's not that bad. I knew this one guy who was angry all the time, and if you said anything about his height or hair, or even his clothes, he would start yelling."

Gohan started to laugh. "Vegeta really is a sook isn't he?"

"See? You aren't bad at all. Now get some sleep. You need it honey." Videl says, with happiness.

"Goodnight Videl. I love you."

"I love you too Gohan."

They went to sleep.

Chi-Chi was at home, and pulled out an old typewriter.
The page read this:

To Goten: Hey Goten. I'm not here anymore, I'm gone. I love you very much, and I want you to know it's not your fault. When I was fighting Zamasu I got... Killed. I'm still around, somewhere in the universe, but I might not be able to talk to you ever again. I'm out there somewhere, and I'll be thinking of you. Love, ~Goku.

Chi-Chi contemplated giving this note to Goten. She decided not to. She threw the note into the trash. It was 3am, and her husband was announced dead. She isn't having the best day, and tomorrow she has to take care of the amnesia having Bulma, she doesn't like where this day is heading. She wipes her feet on her mat and walks inside. She lets out a big sigh and sits down on the couch, and turns on the tv. She finds a show about dreams and then falls asleep on the couch. The sound of Dishes crashing in the kitchen jolted her awake, and then she saw Gotens head peak around the corner of her kitchen door.

"Sorry mum, I'll buy some new plates in the afternoon after me and Trunks spar."

"That's fine. Look, Goten. I have to tell you something, serious."

"Oh, what is it mum?"

"Goku isn't alive anymore."

"What?" Goten starts to cry, but hides it.