.:Chapter 7:.

"Hm? A new GoD? Why would we need a new one?" Asks Zeno.

A drip of sweat comes off of Zamasus forehead.

"Beerus has died, a mortal by the name of Jiren killed Shin, the original Supreme Kai, and thus, killing Beerus. I am the Supreme Kai of U10, and I have someone I think would be a very great fit for GoD for U7.

"That's very bad. Can you bring Jiren to me?"

"I killed him, in honour of Shin and Beerus."

Zeno frowns a little bit, and then decides that Zamasu was probably right to kill this so called "Jiren".

"Who do you want to make a GoD?"

"Son Goku, the saiyan from universe 7."

"What makes him a worthy candidate?"  Zeno Asks.

"He is the strongest person in universe 7, almost as strong as Jiren."

"We need to prove his loyalty to the Grand Kingdom."

"I've been dati- Hehe, hanging out, with him. He is a man with the most pure heart I've ever seen."

"Okay. Bring him to me."

"I will Master Zeno! Thank you so much my lord for giving me this opportunity!"

Zamasu then teleports back to the planet Goku was on.  Goku was laying down, with a couple animals on them. Goku was calling them Kitties, maybe those animals are also on earth?

"Hello Goku, did you enjoy yourself while I was gone?" Zamasu Asks.

Goku gets up, softly putting the "Kitties" onto the soft grass next to them.

"Yep!" Goku simply replies.

"Good, I have to bring you to someone. Now remember, we must respect them, one wrong move and he could... expel us from existence." Zamasu said.

Zamasu refrained from saying any words such as "kill" or "death" because Goku will obviously think just to King Kai's world or something. Zamasu loved that simplicity with Goku. No complex thoughts going on upstairs, he just said what he thought, and that was great about him. Zamasu has been yearning for that his whole life, always surrounded by serious and boring people, and Goku wasn't that, he was fun, he was simple. That's what he loved about Goku, and that's also why he fell in love with himself, he knew exactly how he ticked.

While Goku grabbed onto Zamasu, he got fixated on his eyes. Zamasu was too focused on the path ahead of him to the Grand Kingdom, he wouldn't notice. Zamasu has small grey eyes, and white eyebrows. Goku couldn't stop staring into them... until he fell over.

"Ow!"

Master Zeno's guards just looked at him with doubt, and then sighed simultaneously.

"Are you okay Goku?"

"Uh yeah, just fell is all. Hehe!"

Zamasu helped Goku back up, as a chance to be closer to him physically.
Goku got up with ease, so there wasn't any need for Zamasu's help.

The guards with hesitation, opened the doors to Master Zeno's kingdom.

"Hello, Zamasu. Is this, Goku?" The Grand Priest Asks.

"Yes." Zamasu answers.

"Master Zeno has told me about him. Do you want me to introduce Goku to Master Zeno?"

"Yes I do."

The Grand Priest walks Goku and Zamasu over to Zeno.

"So this is Goku?" Master Zeno Asks.

"Yes it is. I would like to appoint him as GoD."

"Say Whaaaat??!!" Goku blurts out with confusion and excitement.

"Oh my. I forgot to say. Goku, Master Zeno is possibly appointing you as U7s GoD."

"W-Wow! That's amazing!"

Master Zeno seems to be a amused by Goku's enthusiasm. Master Zeno can sense if someone is worthy, and this person is.

"Who do you want to be your angel?" Zeno Asks.

"Woah, I get to choose?"

"Well yes. A lot of my children have been retired, for some strange reason. Even your universes Zamasu." The Grand Priest says with suspicion.

Zamasu senses that and decides they should do it quickly before more of the truth gets out.

"Goku already has God Ki, so he won't need training to be given the powers."

Goku thinks long and hard about who he would choose. He eventually decides on Whis, the first angel he met.

The Grand Priest goes over to his son Whis and grabs him by the hand. The door opens, and The Grand Priest has Whis next to him.

"Hello. You must be the new GoD. What's your name?"