.:Chapter 4:.

"What?!" Says Trunks, with a huge sense of Excitement in his voice.

"King Kai's world!" Shin happily exclaims.

"But King Kai is dead, wouldn't it just be a Barron wasteland?"

"Yes, but with no one at all there, then that means that there is nothing to sort. That sadly means Zamasu is also still alive. You see, with no Kai's there then no one has created a personal hell for Zamasu, and he is just hanging around King Yemmas office I guess. Goku has been there before so he knows where King Kai's house is. I couldn't go there before because of the rules, but now I can. Hold onto me and we ca-" Trunks cuts Shin off.

"I'm sorry Shin, but we can't be sure. I don't know much of this Kai stuff and I'm worried that as soon as we go there, we could get in trouble by Zeno."

"So you think we should just stay here, with no hope for humankind? Or even mortal kind."

"I'm not saying that, we just have to be sure. Cmon, we're gonna go do a burial for Goku." Trunks slowly walks away, head hanging low.

Shin looks angry, and reluctantly follows. The fly there was silent. They get to the bunker.

"Ah Shin, I was worried sick about you." Gowasu says.

Shin looks at him, subtly waves at him and continues walking with Trunks. Trunks then tells everybody to listen up. " Let's go to the burial now, I want to get it over and done with."

Goku looks up at Zamasu, and Zamasu stares back. Goku's body is pinned down. He knows he is in danger, but he is somehow enjoying it. He notices Zamasu doesn't look happy, or vengeful, he looks... upset at something. He sees Zamasu raise his arm. "So this is how I die huh?" Goku says, then chuckles. Zamasu half-smiles and then slams his arm down.

It hurt Goku for a split second, and then nothing. He wakes up in, what seems like a rotting King Yemmas office. Papers are spread on the ground, and his mahogany desk looks a bit broken. He walks past onto snake way, and the clouds are dark. The road is broken in a lot of places. He sees Baba's orb on the ground, and a deep sadness fills his stomach. He then quickly looks away. He flies up and starts traveling to King Kai's planet. He sees the chaos that ensued. The broken road and ruined concrete. He sees Princess Snakes house, and all of it wrecked. Goku remembers that long day. He starts to tear up but wipes away the tear and then keeps going. Finally, King Kai's planet. It looks broken to say the least. He steps onto the grass and looks around. King Kai's hat is on the ground, it looks dirty and there's a big crack in the middle. He keeps looking through the planet and then hears something. And then, a small Monkey pops out around the corner.

"Bubbles?" Goku says.

Bubbles replys in his gibberish language. Bubbles hid inside of the planet when Zamasu attacked. Bubbles runs away, and returns with a strange book. Bubbles hands it to Goku. There is a thick layer of dust on top of it, and Goku blows it off.

On the inside it reads "today is my first day on the island I built. Bubbles is very excited and so am I. Gregory doesn't know yet, I want to surprise him. I like counting the blades of gra-"

Goku keeps looking. "I rode my car around and the noise makes Gregory hopping mad! Heh. But seriously, I rode around and I accidentally knocked over a tree. I gotta get rid of tho-"

Goku keeps looking. "That a-hole Goku blew up my planet, and when I was rebuilding it with the dragon balls, Goku butted in and told Shenron to make it exactly the way it was!!! Goku is a cool guy, but I swear sometimes he really gets on my nerves. After the explo-" Goku goes to the 2nd last page and keeps reading.

"I haven't heard from our Kaioshin lately, and I'm getting kinda worried. Also, King Yemma hasn't replied to my letter I got Gregory to give to him. If I gave it to Bubbles It would've been a different story, I know it wouldn't arrive. But with Gregory it's different. I asked him and he said he put it in his desk, but apparently he wasn't there. There was a very long line of souls but that's not strange to me. Anyway, I'll write soon. I might have to make another book, I only have one page left."

Then on the last page was a note.

"Bubbles, give this to someone, anyone. They need to know. Zamasu has killed the Kais and I need Zenos help. Please Bubbles, you have to do it!" Goku thought for a second.

He closed the book, but then something green was in front of him. Gregory was there. "So you read it?

I was on a walk looking for someone who knew about Kaioshins disappearance and then I heard a scream. I got up and I saw King Kai's hat on the ground, and another universes supreme Kai flying off. I left, I thought Bubbles was gone too, but no. I miss king Kai. I really do. We bickered, but we truly were good friends."

"I'm so sorry Gregory, I was friends with a king Kai too, but not as close as you were to him." Gregory looked sad, and then walked away.

Then Goku starts walking off of King Kai's planet and onto Snake way. He off of the road and plunges into hell, and looks around. Cell is there with King Cold. They are playing Snap. "

"Hey!" Goku tells out, and scares King Cold. Cell sees Goku and looks happy.

"Finally, my best fight is here. Better than your son, Goku JR. Or whatever. So how are you? How's Chi Chi?" Cold scoffs and looks away.

Goku answers the questions and then walks over to the table.

"Oh, cold." Says Goku with a small sense of spite in his voice.
"Oh Goku" says king cold mockingly.

Goku asks Cell where everyone is. He explains.

"Well, Radditz is walking around somewhere, but I believe he's dead, cuz that was a couple years ago. That yellow midget Babidy is stuck in a ditch made by that bubble gum guy, oh and Nappa went with Radditz. Nappa is the bald one isn't he?"

"What bald one? There's a bunch of them." Says King cold, clearly annoyed.

"The bald saiyan. Anyway. Garlick Juinor is somewhere with Babidi, I think the yellow assholes were plotting something until boo or whatever blew a ditch in the ground and pushed them in. Anyway I think that covers everything, doesn't it?"

Cell finally finishes, and then king cold interrupts Goku by saying

"What about lord Frieza?! He is the most powerful one here! How could you forget him?"

"Oh was that a real villain? I always thought he was a joke." Says Cell.

"I could kill you you know!" Oh what's that 180,000,000? I can't hear you all the way up here with my 860,000,000 power level!"

King cold walks away, angrily. Goku then starts to ask if they've seen Zamasu, but then he gets startled by a loud noise. He looks behind him, and sees a tall slim figure, with spiky white hair and green skin.