Part 2

Neds POV:

Mrs Smith: Alright everyone get on the bus! We're already 10 minutes behind schedule!

Ned: Hey MJ want to sit by me?

MJ: Yeah sure.

We sat by ourselves towards the end of the bus. 

Ned: So... are you excited for the trip?

MJ: Nah, I don't really support people like Tony Stark, He made weapons that killed innocent people for years whilst he sat back, partied, drank and called himself the someone who made peace . 

Ned: Well yeah.. But remember he wasn't doing that, Stark Industries were doing it behind his back. Plus he saved the world so many times and have you seen his suit! It's so cool!

MJ: I see someones got a wee crush on iron man.

She nudges my arm and laughed.

Ned: OMG no, I just appreciate what he's done for us . 

MJ: Well I guess he's done some good, But it doesn't make what he did in the past good . 

The bus rolled up the drive way of facility . Everyone on the bus freaks out and rush to the side of the bus, In the same time squishing MJ and I . The bus halted throwing everyone forward . God . Our class was pathetic . 

Everyone gets off the bus and we all wait for the teacher to tell us to do something, but she looks a bit lost herself . She was about to speak when she gets cut off by a familiar voice.