Part 7

Peters POV:

I go back to Aunt May's apartment to tell her about my decision . I walk in on her burning the kitchen down with her horrible cooking once again . I run to the couch and face plant and just lie there . 

Aunt May: Did Tony talk to you?

I replied a mumbled yes through the couch

Aunt May: And?...

I turn around to face her . 

Peter: I said yes, they're going to hold a press conference tomorrow.

Aunt May: That's so good Peter! I'm so proud of you, why do you look sad?... what's wrong peter?

Peter: It's just- Just what if I can't be a normal kid again? Sure I'll be famous but you've seen what happens to child celebrities! Have you seen what happened to that kid from Hom Alone! 

Aunt May laughs: Peter! You're not going to end up like them! Your heart is too big, If it wasn't you wouldn't be where you are today! That's how I know you'll be fine, you have amazing people looking out for you, Tony, the avengers, Ned, MJ, me! Trust me if I didn't think you could handle it I wouldn't have supported your decision . 

Peter: I guess you're right, but if I come out I'll have to move to the avengers HQ! That's not fair on you! I'll miss you too much!

Aunt May: Jeez! You're not locked in prison, you can come home anytime! You already have a room there and I've talked to Tony about it you can stay here anytime! Better get packing, you're moving in tomorrow!

I get up and hug Aunt may, I tear up, She is so good to me and I'm not even her son, she's done so much for me I hate to leave her . But then again I'm not really leaving I can come back anytime, right? I go to my room and start packing whilst on the Phone with Ned . 

Ned: Wait so let me get this straight... May WANTS you to move there?

Peter: Yup, That's what I said.

Ned: And tomorrow you're coming out as Spiderman to the public?

Peter: Yup

Ned: Omg I can't wait to see Flash's face! I need to bring my camera so I can get that on video. I'll talk to the kids who do the morning announcement and make sure they turn on the TV to the right channel, do you know what time it'll be?

I laugh, Of cause that's the first thing Ned thinks of.

Peter: Around 11am... So that's interval! Everyone will be in the cafeteria. Make sure you send me the video, I need to see that!

Ned: Wait Peter are you coming back to school after?

Peter: Well yeah probably, I've got a week before I'm graduating might as well.

Ned: Woah, I'm gonna look so cool . I'm Spiderman's best friend . 

Peter: Wow It's midnight already! I need to get to sleep Ned, Big day tomorrow!

Ned: Bye Peter!