Part 6

Peters POV:

Cap, Tony, Ned and MJ were just staring at me . I look over for help from Tony but I he didn't know what to say either . 

Peter: Uhm well no but uh....

I don't know what to say . I open my mouth to say something but I'm cut off by Pepper.

Pepper: In a way yes . He isn't physically Spiderman but he's the mastermind behind him . 

Thank you pepper . Best save . 

Pepper: Anyways guys I think we should get going . We have a lot to cover and not a lot of time and I'm sure these guys are busy!

Flash: Wa-wait peter? Can I have my ph-phone back?

I throw it back to him and the door closes . It's just the three of us again . Everyone bursts out laughing!

Tony: Omg did you see his face when you took his phone!! 

We all laugh for a solid 5 minutes until our stomachs hurt . When everyone settles down we go over to the lab to finish working on the repairs Tony called me into do earlier . Tony's face turned serious . 

Tony: Hey kid, I need to ask you something.

Peter: Yea Sir?

Tony: Listen, I've talked to your Aunt about this and she agrees ...

My stomach begins to twist. Is he kicking me off the team? He wouldn't would he?

Tony: We think you should come out to the public about being Spiderman . 

Well that was not at all what I was expecting.

Peter: Wait what?

Tony: Well I mean, You're turning 18 next week and since you're graduating early then as well to come be a full time avenger.. you might as well release it I mean half your class probably all think you are already, and it'll make your last week at school fun?

Cap: I actually agree with Tony kid, I mean it'll avoid situations like what just happened . Plus it'll be easier for you to do missions you won't always have to worry about being caught or keeping a secret . 

Peter: I don't want people to treat me different though, I still want to be a normal kid!

Cap: They're going to find out sooner or later kid, Isn't it better you saying it then someone else?

Peter: Well I guess, When will we realise it though?

Tony: Tomorrow, I'll call a press conference . I'll get Pepper to prep you for it later, You can live here full time if you wan't too?

Peter: What about Aunt May

Tony: You can go stay the night at hers whenever you want.

Peter: Ok, I'll do it . 

You're freaking out inside . You're really coming out to the public!