Part 8

Peters POV:

I hang up, I tried for hours to get to sleep but the nerves took over, What are people at school going to think.... What if I screw up in the conference.... so many thoughts racing around my mind and before I knew it, it was already 5am and nearly time to get up and ready for school . I managed to get about 30 minutes sleep before getting up . Today was the big day . I got up . Got ready . Put on the suit Tony had given me the day before with the spider costume under . Walked outside to meet Happy who was waiting for me outside the car and got in .

We were nearly there when Happy finally spoke up .

Happy: You alright kid? You're being uncharacteristically quite today .

I change my focus from outside the card window to him .

Peter: Oh.. Uh.. yea just nervous I guess.

Happy: Tony told me what you're doing today, You sure you're ready?

Peter: Yea. I mean I think I am at least, I have come out as spiderman eventually might as well be now .

The remainder of the car ride was quite until we got there . I was stepping out of the car when Happy spoke again .

Happy: Hey kid, good luck in there I'm routing for you! I'll be in the crowd .

I got out and saw Tony waiting for me at the top of the stairs I walk up to him and he says

Tony: You ready kid?

Peter: As ready as I'll ever be .