Part 3

Neds POV:

Pepper Potts was standing at the top of the stairs and started walking towards us.

Pepper: Hey guys! You're the class from midtown high right?

Mrs Smith: Yes! That's us, I'm Anna Smith the teacher, can I just say what an honour it was to be invited here.

Mrs Smith was embarrassing herself walking up to Pepper, shaking her hand and basically getting on her hands and knees to worship her . The whole class was basically shitting themselves at this point, It was hilarious . 

Pepper: It's a pleasure to have you here. Oh hey Ned!

Ned: Hi Pepper!

She walks over to me and hugs me . I've met her a few times through peter. He has a room here and sometimes stays overnight so I had to work with him on a project so got to come in and met her then . Now I get to come in with Peter whenever I feel like it . It's pretty good!

Pepper: Ok guys so I'm Pepper Potts, You can call me Mrs Potts, I'm going to be showing you around the facility today starting with the bottom floor then going up to the top for a wee surprise then making our way down the rest of the levels! Follow me.

Pepper takes us all around the bottom level, Through the Airplane hangers, the training room, the lobby, the conference room where she answered a few questions, mainly stupid ones from flash like "Is it true you're engaged to Tony Stark?" and "Does Peter actually know Spiderman?" 

Pepper: Yea they're actually pretty good friends . 

Flash: Omg I can't handle this . 

It was so funny to see him absolutely shitting himself . We went to a few more rooms then made our way upstairs. She stopped us just in front of a door . Even I hadn't been in that room, I wasn't quite sure what was in there . 

Pepper: Okay guys wait here for one second, I'm just going to go in here and check if we can go in . 

And with that she slipped through the door and was gone . 

Flash: Oi Ned, what's in there?

Ned: I'm not sure... It's one of the only rooms I haven't gone into . 

The door opens and out comes pepper.

Pepper: Okay guys you can come in!