Part 5

Peppers POV:

Pepper: So this is the Avengers common room! Very few people have access to this room, actually only the avengers and I, so this is actually a once in a lifetime opportunity for you guys . 

Flash pushes his way to the front of the group and interrupts rudely.

Flash: Is there any avengers here at the moment?!

Pepper (startled): oh um yea I was just about to get to that.

Peters POV:

Tony: Ok peter time to get you some street cred, everyone act normal like we weren't expecting them to come.

Cap: Wait what?

Peter: Just do it!

Tony knew no one believed me that I actually knew him, I realised this was actually his way to make me look cool in front of everyone . Cap, Tony and I tried to act as natural as we could like we weren't expecting them to come. The group turned the corner and we were standing face to face. God I could see everyone shocked seeing me . They're all probably wondering why I'm in here when pepper just said that it was just the avengers aloud . Everyone started freaking out seeing Cap and Tony until.

Flash: Why is Penis Parker in here?

Peter: Oh well uh..

Flash: And what's those on your wrists?

Omg. Omg. OMG! I forgot to take off the web slingers from showing Cap them! What do I do? I can't think of anything . Tony cuts in, he could probably see me freaking out . 

Tony: Isn't it obvious? This room is Avengers only, so that makes Peter an Avenger . On his wrists are actually Spiderman's web slingers, He's the guy who makes them and the formula that Spiderman actually uses to make the webs .  He was just showing Cap the new modifications he'd done to them when you came in.

He's making me look so cool . 

Cap: I'm sure peter would love to show you how they work! It's pretty cool he just explained it to me . 

Tony: Yea Peter, how about a live demonstration?

Peter: Oh yea sure.

As I'm walking down the steps to an open area I look around for something to web to . Oh . I found it . Perfect . I stand on the ground and spring my arm out facing directly at Flash . The web races at him I can see his face quickly fill with fear . The web clings to his phone which he held in his hand . Everyones screaming and cheering . I'm so happy, finally everyone likes me . I watch Ned and MJ laugh, they both know I'm Spiderman and think this is the funniest thing . I look over at Tony and Cap both shitting themselves, they both know who flash is as I've ranted to them countless times about him so they're so happy to finally see him put in his place looking scared shitless . 

Flash: So does this mean Peter's Spiderman!?

Everyone stops laughing and just stares at me waiting for an answer.