Proluge pt.1

Hello everyone hope you enjoy song owned by my favorite band get scared. Hope you enjoy the story. Play song when says.

(Your POV)

Right now I'm on my room getting the shit kicked out of me by my 'family' except for two people Ruby Rose and Qrow branwen, they're the only people who care for me. My sister ruby is in her room asleep while my uncle isn't here. I wasn't showing my pain but I was screaming in pain on the inside. (By the way Yang-5 you-4 ruby-3)

The 'family' who was kicking the shit out of me is summer rose, yang xiolong, raven branwen, and taiyang xiolong.

Tai: you worthless piece of shit

You: I know

*smack*

Tai: shut up when I'm talking to you you little shit

You see I'm adopted and abused for being a Faunus, even tho they love Faunus so I don't see why they hate me.

You: why do you hate me

*bang*

With that I felt I shearing pain in my shoulder but didn't scream like they want me to.

You: you'll have to try better then that you fuckta-

I didn't get to finish as I felt a sharp pain in my chest and felt blood pour from my mouth, when I look down I see a sword through my chest and my 'aunt' standing over me.

???: big bwother

I look behind my 'aunt' to see my little sister standing there with a look of worry. When I look at my 'aunt' I see her with a face of regret, and I see my 'mom' go to the bathroom probably for the first aid kit.

Tai: hey ruby he'll be ok I promise

You: *weakly* I'll be ok ruby

I then feel a tight embrace around me and see my 'aunt' I only shove her off me, and ruby comes and hugs me with tears in her eyes.

Ruby: please be oj big bwother

You: ok

Ruby: oj

You: learn words

Ruby: oj

I hug her back but glare at everyone else and look down.

Ruby goes to her room and the others come to me and try to heal me, and I refuse and punch tai in the face.

You: ah shit

I hear a peck at my window and rush to open it and a crow flies in and transforms into my uncle Qrow.

Qrow: hey kid how's it going?

I point to the family who's looking at us and he sees I'm covered in blood.

See he doesn't know about the abuse so this all new knowledge for him.

Qrow: (y/n) what happened?

You: them

I point at my 'family' and he looks confused for a while until he realizes and looks a little pissed off.

Tai: hey Qrow

Qrow: tai why is he covered in blood

Tai: he was attacked by a pack of Beowulves when we were out side

You: lies fucking lies you abusive fuck

The next thing I hear sounds like a punch and I look to see tai got punched by uncle Qrow.

You: damn

Tai: look Qrow he's a freak and you know it

Qrow: he's just like us other then his tail

And then everything everything started spinning and I hear them call my name before everything went black.

(Qrow POV)

I see (y/n) pass out and I see summer run in at the corner of my eye, and she runs to (y/n) and starts to help him.

Qrow: summer

Summer: Qrow? what are you doing here?

Qrow: I was checking on (y/n) and found out about the abuse. I thought you guys were better then that especially you summer

Summer: just help me he needs help

(Timeskip brought to you by ruby thinking of you) (Your POV)

I wake up and walk around thinking of my next action, and saw the window open with a note by it.

Dear (y/n)
If you read this know me and ruby will
Miss you but you need to leave and stop
The abuse I hid a packed bag under your bed
Know me and ruby love you even if you are
Different
-Qrow

You: huh well ok then

I look under my bed and found the bag, I took out the bag and climbed half way through the window until I heard the door open I look back and saw summer.

You: uhhh it's not what it looks like

Summer: please don't leave

You: fine

I sit on the window seal and point at the closet and gesture towards it.

Summer: what are you doing

You: I want you to see what you did so look in the closet

(Summers POV)

I look at (y/n) confused and walked to the closet what I found tho shocked me, and I swear I felt a tear roll down my cheek what i found was......

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Cliffhanger!

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter I understand if you didn't it is my first abused and neglected reader story bye

Abused and neglected bardock male reader x Gine (RWBY and Dragon ball fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें