[lemon warning] Wait... your what..?!

For anyone who's wondering why i'm writing a lemon... i dunno just bored sooo screw it hope you enjoy my first lemon mind you I'm like fifteen so I'm going off what I know and read in other lemons anyone who doesn't like lemons can skip if you wan't the end is the only thing that'll really have an effect on the story anyway sorry for the wait if you did wanna read the lemon onward to the story.

(Your POV)

I was laying in my bed when gine came out of no where and laid next to me, i look at her.

You: whats up?

Gine: are we dating?

You: i dunno the fucking narrorators retarded why?

Gine: uhh nothing...

You: uh huh

Gine: hey (y/n)?

You: yeah gin-

She interrupted me by kissing me i was sorta shocked, I soon melt into it and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me while she puts her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. After maybe like ten minutes we part for air, afterwards she rolls ontop of me and kisses me again this time more seductively as she starts taking off my shirt. (The reader and gine are wearing casual clothes)

I end up doing the same taking off gine's shirt, after a couple minutes I move down to her neck causing her to let out a quiet squeak from the feeling. Not gonna lie kinda cute, but anyways. I keep working on her neck leaving a dark hickey. I softy bite to hear her moan softly, I look up at to see her enjoying this. I start to unclip her bra and massage one of her breasts sucking on the other one earning more moans from her, this time a little louder. I continue this for a good five minutes as her moans keep up, I softly bite her nipple earning a loud moan come from her as I cover her mouth with my hand.

You: gotta be quiet, i don't think two sixteen year olds are supposed to be having whatever you would call this in they're dorm room

She looks at me and nods I take my hand off her mouth and sit us up to a position with her on my lap and me on the bed, we continue to make out for another couple of minutes. Then she starts pulling down her pants before pulling down mine along with our underwear, us still making out. We part for air as she starts grinding on my already hard member, after a little while she stops and sits above my member slowly putting the tip inside.

You: you seem nervous

Gine: well unlike you I'm a virgin

You: what do you mean unlike me? I am to

Gine: i thought you said...

You: i said that to win twenty bucks from my emo ass friend

Gine: oh

You: yeah...hey gine?

Gine: yeah

You: do you want help?

Gine: no I'm just... scared It'll hurt...

She then went down completely on my member as I see a tear trickle down her cheek and see her wince in pain.

You: you ok?

Gine: yeah... just hurts a little... you can start if you want

As she says that I start thrusting into her earning moans, I roll us over so that i'm on top and hold her by the wrists my face above hers as she continues to moan. Only this time louder as I pick up the pace, I kiss her while continuing to thrust inside of her. Her moans muffle as I kiss her, I move my hand to her breast and massage it earning a muffled squeak as I take this opportunity to allow us to fight for dominance. I win muffling her moans more, I start going faster as I hear her moans get louder and more frequent. I then part from the kiss to get air when i hear gine say...

Gine: ah~! (Y/n)~! Faster~!

I then do as she says and go faster hearing her moans grow faster as I feel my end nearing. After a bit more I release inside her and lay down next to her as she her head the crook of my neck and she pulls the blanket over us.

Gine: that was fun...

You: yeah

Gine: (y/n)?

You: hm?

She then kisses me and lays her her on my chest.

Gine: I love you

You: I love you to gine

(Timeskip brought to you by cringe of the authors first lemon)

It's been weeks since we ended up having sex and gine's been throwing up since two days after, I brought her to the infirmary to make sure if she's ok and I'm now waiting to find out.

Gine comes out and looks nervous and motions to me we can leave, I end up walking with her before asking...

You: so what did they say?

Gine: (y/n).... I'm....

You: your?

Gine: I'm pregnant

I stare at her in shock.

You: Wait... Your what..?!