An interesting turn of events

(Goku POV)

I turn around seeing shallot in super sayian 3 walking next to Vegeta.

Shallot: whats the plan

Goku: we hit him really hard... together

Shallot: alright im game

We all rush cell at once each and every hit landed but they did barely anything until something happened to cell, he just dash backwards away from us and collapsed onto one knee. After wards i see a flash of light and cell go flying into a tree and (y/n) stands in his place with a fiery like whitish aura around him.

Goku: (y/n)! Your alive!

He just stays silent and starts attacking cell each attack launching cell before he appears behind him again punching him.

Goku: vegeta could it be?

Vegeta: he's always had the potential to surpass us i'll give him that.... but ultra instinct?

Shallot: wait what stinks?

Vegeta: ultra instinct is the technique of gods

Shallot: oh... so he's a god

Goku: no

Shallot me and Vegeta power down as we remember chichi and gine as we fly to help them when we see that green frog again with cooler.

Frog: pump daddy c!

Cooler: alright kermit keep an eye out if they find us and the girls we gotta kill them

Kermit: alright yeet!

The frog then walked away and i see gine and chi chi there unconscious, gine with a few bruises and blood coming out of her head and chi chi with some bruises as well. Me, Vegeta, and shallot all transform and rush cooler it was a pretty quick battle as cell then gets launched in front of us as (y/n) goes to hit him as he falls to the ground and the aura fades.

You: holy fuck that's tiring

Shallot: oh hey (y/n)

You: shallot? Thought you were training

Shallot: was but figured i should visit for your birthday

You: oh... its my birthday?

(Your POV)

I stand up and go super sayian looking at cell.

You: alright we need to kick cells ass before we do anything

Shallot: alright

We all rush cell every blow landing before we all back up.

You: tyrant lancer!

Vegeta: final flash!

Shallot: wild cannon!

Goku: kamehameha!

We hit him with everything we have launching huge ki blasts before before they all died down showing cell being gone and we all collapse to the ground.

You: holy... shit...

Goku: wait chi chi and gine

You: where are they?

Goku points to where they are and i stand up and run over to where they are with what little energy i have left I check to see if they're ok and luckily they're only unconscious besides gines head could be pretty serious.

You: this was... an interesting night