My demons

Song by imagine dragons.

(Your POV)

Your probably wondering where I am right now... well I'm in a tree hiding from gine so I'm not killed.

Gine: (y/n)!

This reminds me of the time we played hide and seek together with gohan.

(Flashback)

You: hey we should play hide and seek!

Gine: that's a great idea!

Gohan: ok!

Gine was it so me and gohan went farther into the woods while we did I heard growling but shrugged it off.

Gine: (y/n), gohan!?

We kept hiding knowing she was trying to get us out it was working until she turned around looking scared.

Gine: (y/n), gohan?

A Beowulf Jumps out of the bushes and I quickly Jump out of the tree I'm in hoping it doesn't attack.

You: gine!

It was about to attack when I heard someone well something.

???: burning attack!

The Beowulf then gets engulfed by a ki blast that can only belong to trunks.

Trunks: are you ok?

You: yeah we're fine..... princess trunks

Trunks: really?

You: yes

He sighs and me and gine laugh while gohan comes out in super saiyan, since we've been super saiyan since we got out of the time chamber.

(Flashback end)

After I killed cell I took a big toll on my body from all the pain I took and hadn't gone super saiyan since so now I can't do it.

(Flashback)

You: I can't lose now if I do everyone will die I've been letting people down my whole life

Goku: listen (y/n), I don't know what's going through your head to make you think somethings wrong with you but there's not.

You: d-dad?

Goku: I believe in you (y/n) I have from the beginning, you need to give him the biggest kamehameha you got.

You: but I can't gohans out cold, only one of my arms work, and my powers been cut in half

Goku: you can do this (y/n) for you, chi-chi, gine, and everyone

I took a deep breath and looked at cell powering up his kamehameha.

You: kame....

I put my arm forward as a ball of ki formed in my hand.

You: hame.....

I pull my arm back towards my side and the ball of ki got bigger.

You: haaaa!!!!!

I fired the ki blast at cell as he fired his at me.

Gine: he's not gonna be able to do it...

Cell seems to be pushing back my ki blast as I'm struggling to push back.

Cell: all those wounds you have, this must make them burn!

You: haaaaa!!!

I put more force into the ki blast and it seems to start winning over cells.

Cells ki blast pushes back mine and I'm losing again.

Cell: I can feel you slipping!

Gine: I'm coming (y/n)!

I see gine fly out behind cell and shoot a ki blast at him along with piccolo.

You: haaaa!!!!

I start getting the advantage but his ki blast is to strong, I see everyone start shooting cell with ki blasts until Vegeta Shoots one at him.

Goku: now (y/n)!

You: haaaaaa!!!!

I get the advantage and push cells blast all the way back destroying all of him there was.

When it was all over I fell to my back and turned back to base form.

You: I.... did it

Gine then hugs me in tears looking worried and I do my best to hug her.

You: it's ok gine

(Flashback end)

I fall out of the tree landing on gine who yelps in fear.

You: hey

Gine: hi

I get off her and we walk back to everyone else and tell ozpin.

You: when do we go to bacon

Gine: it's beacon

You: bacon

Ozpin: tomorrow

You: ok well goodbye ozpin, C'ya shnee, black hair, sis, and blondie I'm going home for now.

After I say that I walk home so does gine after saying goodbye to them on the way home I decide to ask gine something or more like do something.

I step infront of gine and kiss her she seems shocked but I can't tell, she slowly melts into the kiss and after a couple minutes we part.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed something I've never done is a lemon and I'm not sure of doing one I know a lot of people like them while others don't so ima have a vote...

Lemon or no lemon

The decision is yours and might be the next chapter till then C'ya.