Narration 1

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Being the oblivious girl she is, not knowing her sister, Jennie is watching her every move writing letter to her crush. After writing the 10th letter, she keeps it in her dressing table's drawer locking it with a key. Rushing, she put the key on the table and went downstairs when mom called her for grocery shopping. Not noticing her sister presence in the room just now, Rosé happily went out. Jennie being the curious sister she is took this chance to read the letters. To prevent be caught, Jennie took pictures of all the letters and put it back to its original places after done. Spending half an hour reading the letters, she noticed that her boyfriend Yoongi was being mentioned on the letter known as 'the grumpy one'. Knowing that Rosé crush is her boyfriend friend, she decided to ask Yoongi for help. Just celebrated her birthday becoming 17, Rosé is still single. Known as the shy girl around the neighborhood, Jennie know that she won't confess her feeling to her crush. Without wasting anymore time, Jennie call her boyfriend and told him everything including wanting Jimin house address. Jennie took a notice of how her younger sister would always write a letter once a week. With that, she realize she have only a week to help Rosé.