Narration 6

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

A year later~

"Rosie!"

She turned around after hearing the familiar voice of her boyfriend calling for her. He engulf her into a hug almost immediately when he reach in front of her. She just chuckle at his childish act, but also openly accepting the hug. Both enjoying the moment not until their friends, Lisa and Jungkook interrupt them.

"Yah! No pda please."

"Yeah, we're in school now"

"You're just jealous, dude."

"Yeah Lis, just get together with this guy. He's literally head over heel for you, you're just too oblivious."

"Yah, noona! You said it's a secret."

"Oops, gotta run."

Rosé holding her boyfriend hand tightly dashing away from their friends. They stop once they reached the rooftop, the place where they become official. The wind today is strong causing Rosé hair to fly all over her face. Jimin put his left hand around her waist and turn her around so they would face each other while the right hand tug her messy hair back to its place. Both were just admiring each other.

"I see it's a red now huh?"

"Yeah, just trying to be Ariel for once"

Both chuckled at the statement. This time, the table has turned. Worried for her scalp, he pull her closer till there's no gap between them and stroke her hair.

"Is your scalp fine?"

"Yeah at least it's better than yours. I just dyed it once in my lifetime, whereas you used to change it every week."

She giggles at her own statement.

"Don't remind me, it's horrible. But without it, I won't be knowing you."

"Yeah, and all these is because of Jennie unnie. According to her, it's for my own good. She's right after all."

"Please say thank you to Jennie for me. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend."

"You're cheesy."

"Cheesy for you."

She just snuggled more onto his chest, breathing in his vanilla scent that is so addicting.

"So, what colour should we dye this time? You know, I wanna try some couple stuff."

She said with all the cuteness she has.

"Umm, jet black? I'm sort of getting tired of these colour. Let's take a break."

"Yeah, so I guess it's back to square one huh??"

"Yeah."

They both stared at each other. Eyes full of emotions that they can't express. Eventually both started to lean in for a kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

-THE END-