Narration 3

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

A few days have passed after the letter was being sent out and read by Jimin. But yet, he still haven't found the so called mysterious girl. He was in deep thought when his friend, Jungkook bring him back to reality by flicking his forehead.

"What are you thinking?"

Jimin refused to tell him by shaking his head, denying it by saying he was just nervous about the upcoming basketball game. Jungkook eyed Jimin suspiciously, knowing that it was a lie but decided to let it slide. They were walking in an empty hallway since it's lunch time. Everyone is probably in the cafeteria. Not until a voice caught their attention.

"Rosé, let's go!"

Jimin mistakenly hearing the word 'rose' immediately whipped his head and saw a strawberry blonde haired girl standing by the locker, replying to her friend. Her hair colour that caught his attention is almost the same as him.

"Chill, Lisa. We have a one hour"

The giggle coming out from the strawberry blonde definitely didn't miss out by Jimin, making him smile without he himself knowing.

"Dude, are you really fine? You're creeping me out "

Jungkook ask once again when he noticed Jimin suddenly smile like a creep.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go, I'm hungry."

"But I thought you say you're not hungry just now?"

Jungkook is now very confused with his buddy sudden change of mood. Jimin just gave a glare at him, and immediately Jungkook raised his hand in surrender. Still not 100 percent sure if the strawberry blonde was the one who wrote the letters, he decided to follow her. All of the sudden, the two girls in front of him started jumping out of excitement. Jimin was just smiling at the situation not until his eyes traveled down to her lower back when her shirt was lifted up, where he saw a rose tattoo that was exactly the same as the one in the letter. He was definitely shocked. Jimin still not believing it, he heard her complaint about how much dislike she has towards avacado and that's when he finally believed that he found the mysterious girl.