Narration 5

Third person POV

Third person POV

Once he said the nickname, Rosé stood frozen on her spot, shocked by what she just heard.

"D-daddy?!! What are you? A pervert?"

Rosé quickly turn around and slap the person in the face. Not caring who it was. Dumbfounded, Jimin gasped.

"D-did you just slap me?"

Finally realizing her crush voice, she gasped in shock. Feeling guilty for slapping him, Rosé grab his face, both hands on his cheeks to check his condition.

"What did you said just now? S-strawberry m-mochi?!"

"Yea-"

"NO-"

Feeling too overwhelmed, Rosé release her hands and crouched down burying her face into her knee sobbing. Jimin was too stunned by the situation.

"No, it can't be. The l-letter was sent out. But how? How is it possible?"

Rosé mumble to herself, but Jimin heard everything crystal clear. Was the letter not meant to be sent out? Jimin thought to himself. He crouched down, trying to comfort the sobbing girl. His left hand hold onto her shaking shoulder while right hand caressing her arm.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"The letter, how did you get it? I didn't put your address on the letter."

"Someone gave it to me. Why?"

"The letters are cringey, you probably will think of me as a creep"

"Hey, no-"

"Oh my god, I even confess my feeling"

"It's ok-"

"Why did I even write it in the first place?"

"Hey-"

"No, no. It can't be happenin-"

"Rosé!! Listen to me"

He grabbed onto her face, lifting it up to meet her puffy and red eyes.

"My name?? You know-"

"Yes, I know and you're not weird. You're unique. I think I like you too."

Too shocked by what she heard from her crush. She bury her head once again, but this time from embarrassment trying to hide her flushed red cheeks.

"This must be a dream, yeah a dream. I'll wake up any moment."

"No-"

"Definitely yes"

Feeling a bit annoyed and frustrated, he grab her face and kiss her lips causing the crowd to gasps. But mostly awed at the situation. Rosé eyes were wide open when it happened and took notice of the crowd. Feeling cautious, she push him away.

"My first kiss"

"I'm glad I'm your first"

She hit his chest after he blurted that sentence out. He just chuckled at her action. Too caught up in the moment, they missed the fist period, so they decided to skip it and went to the rooftop together hand in hand.