Narration 2

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

With the help of Yoongi, Jennie successfully sent the letter to Jimin. He was on his way back home almost reaching the gate when he saw a postman putting letters into the postbox. Feeling curious, he speed up his pace. He greet the postman once he reach home.

"What a nice pink hair you got there, young guy."

Feeling happy for receiving a compliment, he brush his hair back and thank the postman. After leaving, Jimin quickly take a look in the postbox only to find colourful letters. Reading the surface of the letters, he saw his name and immediately knew that the letters were directed to him. Being the school campus crush, he thought it would probably be one of his fans from school. Usually, he would throw it away not wanting to read it. But somehow, these letter caught his attention feeling the need to open and read it. With that so, he go back to his room and clean up almost immediately, excited to read the letters.

Jimin noticed that the letters were numbered accordingly, so he decided to start with Letter 1. Feeling interested in the writing method of the letters, he quickly read all of the 10 letters. For once, he feel giddy after reading a letter. It makes him feel happy and excited, you name it. But one thing caught his attention. The way every letter ends with a rose. With that being so, he knew that the person writing this letter is a girl that wants to stay unknwon. And recalling Letter 1 and 4 of her saying she wouldn't stand a chance and her confession, Jimin make it a challenge to find this mysterious girl. Also, he promise himself and her that he will not change his hair colour too often.