Narration 4

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Washing his hair, the colour start to fade. He brush his hair back softly and let it dry naturally while laying down on his bed thinking about life. Until a certain colour paper caught his eyes and started thinking about the strawberry blonde.

"Now that I found you, I felt that something has lifted off my shoulder."

He talk to himself but thought about her love confession on letter 4 where his hair was dyed red. He finds it interesting for her to write those kind of letter. People usually write normal stuffs but she writes it because of his hair.

"For once, I'll be brave and do what I feel not what I think."

After talking to himself, he prepared for school. A strawberry blonde not too far away immediately caught his attention once he walked into the school. He decided to follow her, knowing that there's still some time left before school start. They reached the locker where she is arranging her stuff, while he is hiding behind a pillar observing her.

Without thinking much, Jimin stroll towards her direction and gave her a back hug, placing his head on top of hers. Shocked by the sudden skinship, she flinch a bit wanting to turn around and see who it was. But Jimin was quick to held her down, causing her to not move. Feeling afraid that it will cause a scene which they already have, every eyes are in them. Rosé being shy, put her head down not wanting to face the crowd that are gossiping.

"W-who are you?Why are you doing this? I don't like attention, so please let me go."

"Who am I?"

Too shocked by the situation, Rosé couldn't recognize her crush voice.

"Y-yeah"

"How about strawberry mochi? Does it ring a thing? Or you prefer daddy?"