Chapter 2

A flash of purple entered my vision as I slowly blinked into consciousness. His stunning turquoise eyes where practically glowing as they looked into my own, "ahh you're finally awake." His stitched up face twisted into a smile, his face was devilishly handsome and his tall frame seemed to loom over me in a mensing was making me feel like a tiny rabbit being stared down by a hungry wolf.
A rush of panic shot though my body as I began struggling. My arms and legs where bound to the chair in the middle of a rundown bar. I almost didn't notice the man with the light blue hair and the hand shaped mask over his face.
I screamed at the top of my lungs panicking, the ropes digging into my wrists.
"Shut her up," Shigaraki moaned and held his head.
The stitched up man smiled as he spoke, " you really think you can fight us all off little hero?" His expression turned even more mallisious as he said, "plus, we have that precious boyfriend of yours. Wouldn't want him getting hurt would we? "
"what exactly do you want from me?"
"Leverage..." he smiled, "Bakugou is a studdorn asshole, he needs a little persuading."
A girls voice chirped in from behind me and her arms wrapped around my waist, "can I play with her? shes so pretty." The cute younge blond from earlier danced around and the most manic smile I have ever seen plastered across her pretty face.
"No Toga!" The stitched up man turned to me with a seductive smile, "this one belongs to me."

______________________________

Later that evening...

I was lay in a dimmly lit room, the paint on the walls was peeling and cracked. There was no windows in this room and the door was chained and bolted from the outside. I rested my head on a pillow that was now dampened by my tears, when I heard a rustle at the door.
The man from earlier entered with a plate full of food.
"I'm not hungry."
"But it's your favorite,"  his words shocked me, I looked at the plate of food, it was my favourite and it was cooked perfectly. There was something about the smell too... This smell... Its so farmiliar.
"What's your name?" I quized him as he placed the plate in front of me. I have to know him from somewhere right? How else would he know my favorite food? And I can't ignore this sence of nautalga I feel when I look into those eye's.
He sat down with a sigh then continued to pause for a second as if considering something, "call me Dabi."
Dabi? Something about that doesn't feel right.
This man feels so farmiliar too me.
"Is that really your name? "
He bursted into a hysterical laugh, "not just a pretty face huh?" He pinned me up against the bed, "I like that." he growled into my ear.
Looking down at me and brushed my hair out of my face; he caught a glimbse of the fear in my eyes and took pitty on me, "Don't worry kitten. Im just teasing you. I might be a villian but I'm still a gentleman I don't force myself on girls. Even if they are adorable."
He kissed my forehead and pulled himself away from me. Towering over me  for a moment before putting his hands inside of his pockets and walking out of the room.
I didn't touch my food, even though it smelled amazing. I couldn't stop thinking about Bakugou,
Please be OK.
I cried myself to sleep that night, thinking off the day Bakugou finally made me his...