Chapter 4

Bakugou dream
_____________________________

"I can't let him win."
"Let him win what?" I questioned Bakugou, growing more and more confused by the second.
"I will become number one hero and have yo.." His words seemed to get caught in his throat. I grew up with Bakugou and thought all that time I had never seen him act like this, sure he hated Midoria but he never got jealous.
He spoke still not looking at me," you weren't bad you know.. For a distance fighter you managed to hold your own. " Suddenly as if realising what he just said  he switched back to his regular cockey attitude,"not bad for a Nerd but you never stood a chance against the great Bakugou anyways," He let out a loud chuckle at my expense.
"I'm leaving"
Just as I began approaching the door, I heard his chair smash against the floor as he ran towards me. His warmth was pressed up against me. I had my back to the wall, he stood over me both his hands aggressively slammed against the wall on either side of me, trapping me.
He spoke, his voice trembling, "why do you have to make me feel like this!?
"Like what?" the anger in his voice made me panic. My eyes began darting around the room looking for a way to escape him, I felt so trapped under his muscialr form, his breath tickling my neck making every hair stand on end. His chilling rage seased and he was calm as he spoke again. His words where soft, gentle but assertive. He said one word, but it was the most surprising un-Bakugou statement I had ever heard.
"Weak."
I was so astonished by this confession I didn't know how to respond.
Tears beggan welling in the corners of those piercing crimson eyes, "Everyone admires me, respects me but you! You chose to hang out with that pathetic Deku instead of me, why? TELLME, WHAT HE IS TO YOU!"
"Midoria? He's just my friend Bakugou."
"Then why does it hurt me when your both together?.... Why... Why does it make me hate him so much every time you smile at him and... Not me."
Was that a confession?
Gosh I wasn't ready for something like this.
Is that why he hates Midoria so much?
What do even I say to him?
He looked at me those soul piercing eyes looked so vunerable and tears began to stream down his chiseled features.
My body seemed to move on its own, as I turned around and wrapped my arms rapped around his shoulders pushing my lips against his. Tears flowed down both of our cheeks as we held eachother in a tender embrace, his strong arms held me so tightly I almost winced at the intensity.
That was the day I realised how much I truly loved him. He was a difficult man but seeing him this vunerable made a fire tingle inside of my chest and I began to kiss him again.
I felt that cocky smile form on his lips as he pulled away, "you're mine now got it!"
"Got it."