Chapter 8

Bakugou's POV-
"Where is she?!" I demanded, feeling an overwhelming rage inside of me, I'll kill them if they touch her.
I was already going to kill that dam nerd Deku for getting too close to her.
By the time I'd left that shit hole she'd already gone and so had that dam stitched up villian.
She's mine.
Ill kill him.
I'll kill them all.
Stupid hairs hand is on my shoulder. He's obviously please with himself, did he really think I escaped those villians for him?
The only reason I left was cause I found out she wasn't there anymore. "Bakugou the heros will find her just relax."
I can't trust them to protect her.
I can't trust anyone.
She's MINE!

____________________________________

Your POV

"Wait!" I suddenly panicked, "Toya?"
He smiled, "yes privcess?"
I started pacing around the room in a panic, tears welling in my eyes, "do you think they'll hurt Bakugou?"
He stood up a cocky smile still on his face davelishly handsome face. He put his strong manly hand down on my shoulder, "its fine princess, they won't kill him. You where the disposable one in that situation, you where just levarage to them."
"I hope so," my eyes watered and Toya wrapped his arms around me.

Dabis POV-

The look in those perfect eyes of her made me melt. She's crying... That dam brat making her worry like this. That arroganr asshole doesn't deserve someone like her.
She pulled away looking up at me like a timid beautiful little butterfly. I petter her soft hair and smiled, "listen, you go turn the TV on and ill treat you to some takeout, you deserve it after today."
Her perfect body curled into a ball on the soft leather of my sofa and pulled a sleek grey thow over herself. She's so cute.
I put my phone to my ear takeout menu in hand as I heard her clicking though the channels.
I heard a yelp coming from her. Those georgous eyes light up as she spoke, "he got out! The heroes they rescued him!"

___________________________________

Nows when our story will split off,
Into Bakugous story and Dabis story

Time to choose your husbando.

They will be separate storys to this so don't expect updates on this ♥

Dabi chapter 1 available now!