Chapter 1: Old Friends

Goldy's POV
I was so excited for my first day of middle school. Although I missed everyone from daycare, I was ready to make some new friends. My dad had just dropped me off and was driving away when I accidentally bumped into a familiar face...
"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" I said as I helped her up. It took me awhile to notice the fact that she was wearing a tiger hoodie. She dusted herself off and then looked up at me, only to freeze from shock.
"G-Goldy?" she asked, her eyes widening. It took at long glare at her for me to realize who she was.
"TINA?" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around her for a hug. I half expected her to push me away, but she actually hugged me back...strange.

Tina's POV
Goldy and I stood there hugging for a good minute or so, until we heard the first bell ring. We broke our hug and I said goodbye before walking off. It was weird seeing Goldy acting normal, but then again, so was seeing her again! I mean, we leave daycare, don't see each other for 10 years, and then suddenly, out of nowhere, she goes to the same middle school as me! Funny how fate works, huh?

Goldy's POV
I walked to my first period, still taken aback by the fact that Tina hugged me. I was the eighth person in the room, but everyone had a very familiar vibe to them. I couldn't put my finger on it, so I decided to just ignore it. As I was looking at my schedule, two boys walked in the classroom. One was wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt underneath and the other was wearing a purple three piece suit. I was going to forget they were there until Tina walked in and started talking to them. My attention was now on the fact that I knew those boys.

Ryan's POV
Unicorn and I were catching up on old times when Tina approached us. We let her join in on the conversation, but I soon noticed that Unicorn's focus was elsewhere. I followed his gaze and I realized it led me to a girl with brown hair and a sloth jacket.
"Is that...Goldy?!" I asked once Unicorn snapped back to reality.
"Yeah it is. Who woulda thought we all would end up at the same junior high." Tina responded.
Before Unicorn could reply to the comment, Tina and I started pushing him towards her...

I hope you enjoyed my first story on here! I apologise for any mistakes in the story and Chapter 2: Reunion will be out soon!