Chapter 9: What is Love to Me?

Goldy's POV
It's been two days since we were assigned the project, and the group had met up every day to work on it. We all decided to write a paragraph on what love was to us, and we then planned on discussing. And in these two days, I have written absolutely nothing. Like I keep saying, love is not something I focused on, and it didn't play a big role in my life. So how am I supposed to write about something that was of little importance to me?

I was walking home from school when I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around and found Unicorn sprinting up to me. When he finally caught up, he didn't even break a sweat. Advantages of being a superhero I guess.
"Hey bud." I said as he started walking with me.
"Hi Goldy. Walking home?" He asked.
"Yeah. We don't meet up with Ryan and Tina until tomorrow, so I was gonna go home, change, then head to the park." I told him. As I spoke, he nodded his head slowly, telling me that he was listening intently.
"Mind if I walk you home?" He asked.
"Of course!" I exclaimed as I continued on my way.
It took about ten minutes to arrive at my house, so Unicorn and I had a chance to talk about some things. I enjoyed his company.

Unicorn's POV
Once I dropped Goldy off, I went to Ryan's house to ask for some advice. This project has me on edge. I'm scared that Goldy is going to write about something that will break my heart. I know I should be used to it because of daycare, but she has a more open mind about romance, so I guess I'm getting my hopes up.
I knocked on Ryan's door, and waited for it to open. A few minutes later, it creaked open to reveal a tired Ryan.
"Unicorn? What are you doing here?" He asked, which was followed by a long yawn.
"I need some advice, but I can come back later if you're too tired." I replied, ready to turn around and leave.
I heard Ryan let out another yawn before telling me to come inside.
I told him about the Goldy situation and he listened intently. When I finished, he told me to try to talk to her about romance and get her full opinion on it. If she is open to the idea, then I should ask her out, but if not, he said I should wait. I took that into consideration. It could work if I did it right... I guess it's worth a shot.

This is sooo late!! I'm sorry, I lost track of time! I've been busy with school and other things... But I'm back and hopefully will be back on schedule!