Chapter 6: Old Rival

Unicorn's POV
Goldy and I were walking to her house to play video games, when we hear someone calling Goldy's name. We turned around, only to find Chicken Face running up to us. Stupid Chicken Mann...
"Hey Goldy!" Sabre exclaimed. He then faced me and his expression darkened. "And you Unicorn..."
"Chicken Face..." I muttered under my breath.
"Sabre!" Goldy excitedly exclaimed while giving him a hug. He didn't hesitate to hug her back, but he glared at me while he did it. I almost lost it when he gave me his devilish grin.

Goldy's POV
I heard Unicorn growl from behind me and I let go of Sabre to look at him. He had turned around so I only saw his back, but his head was pointed at the ground.
"Unicorn? You good bud?" I asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder. I heard him grunt as I said the word 'bud'.
"Yep...never been better." His reply seemed forced, and when I tried to look him in the eyes, he turned away. I didn't know what to do, and it didn't help that I heard Sabre chuckle at the situation.
I grabbed Unicorn's hand and led him away from Sabre. I didn't know why he was acting strange, all I knew was it had something to do with Chicken Face.
"Unicorn?" I asked. He looked at me, and I guess he saw that I was holding back tears, because he hugged me. I hugged him back, and I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I tried to calm myself down, but one question kept playing out in my mind. What happened between Unicorn and Sabre?
================================
Just letting you guys know, I've just published chapter 1 of my new story "Ivory Heart Academy" and will now be working on that along this story. I will publish maybe once a week and will try alternating between stories