Towels

At least the room was nice? Rey thought as she walked in, promptly setting her bad on the adjacent chair in the hall. 

She had absolutely no clue how they were going to deal with this... predicament. Ben was clearly not happy about this outcome, and Rey, well... she didn't know how she felt. 

Ben silently walked in, placing his duffel bag in the closet before walking to the bathroom and turning to her. His large form filled the doorway of the bathroom as he leaned over the doorframe, both hands propped up on either side. 

She was not looking at the muscles that were just about bursting out of his shirt. 

Again with the arms. Why the arms. 

Pshhh probably because you are more than glad to envision them picking you up and pinning you against a wall, while giving you the best fucking you've had in your pathetic life.

Rey pulled herself together as best she could before he spoke, going full Edna Mode with her best 'pull yourself together' speech.

And to think, somehow she'd have to sleep next to him without losing her everloving mind.

"Do you mind if I shower first?" He asked, still leaning deliciously over that damn doorframe. 

It took her a minute to respond and Rey wondered if he had any such clue as to what exactly he was doing to her. 

"Yeah, go ahead." 

~~~

She didn't think men took such long showers. I mean obviously, Rey knew that they could pamper themselves just as much as women, and that everyone appreciates a nice, long, hot shower, but it felt like forever. In all actuality, It may have only been five minutes. Rey couldn't exactly tell when she was trying really hard not to think about who exactly was showering, or the fact that is naked barely five feet away from her, if you took away the wall. 

Ben walked out later with only a towel wrapped around his waist and Rey died. She had seen him shirtless once before. No, scratch that, twice. During one of their evenings, he had taken off his shirt when she had gotten the cut on her arm from falling and landing on her wrought iron kitchen shelves she bought at a second-hand store. 

But he wasn't damp with leftover shower water, nor was his hair an adorable mop on his head. That was also before she caught... are these feelings? for him. 

He also had on pants. 

Yeah, that made a significant difference. 

"The floor," Ben said. Rey had gotten a little too distracted as he retrieved his duffel and started rummaging through it for clothes. 

"Pardon?" She replied, trying to draw her eyes away from that.

"I said we can call down to the front desk for extra blankets and I can take the floor." 

"No." 

That is a good plan, why are you turning it down?!

Rey continued, trying got catch up with her brain. "If anyone is to take the floor, it'll be me. I'm the one who refused to change rooms." 

"And your neck?" He inquired.

Shit. She had forgotten she told him about that, a sixth-grade injury that had her in a neck brace for half a year.

"Then no one sleeps on the floor. I really don't mind sharing a bed. I mean its big enough for the both of us." 

Was it? I mean you're basically talking to the embodiment of a brick wall. 

He gave out a small puff of air before speaking. "Okay." 

~~~

He hadn't jerked off in the shower to the idea of her. 

He hadn't. 

And he most definitely didn't come with a rag in his mouth to stop him from moaning her name. 

Nope, he didn't do that either. 

Definitely not. 

And now as he lay beside her—their wall of pillows doing nothing to block out her scent or the little puffs of air she releases when she dreams— he wasn't thinking about what she would taste like. What she would feel like underneath him, around him. Soft and supple for him. 

There was a reason he wanted to sleep on the floor. 

Because this was infinitely worse than a sore back. Well, no a sore back would be better if he obtained it in the way he was dreaming of. 

She was doing nothing and yet she was driving him crazy. He could barely function in the elevator on the way up, trying to distract his mind from all the things he wanted.

He thought the release would have helped, and Ben supposed it did until she waltzed right out of the bathroom in a towel just barely large enough to cover her lithe body. He couldn't say anything, seeing as how he had done the same, instead left to suffer as she took her sweet time getting her stuff. Even having the audacity to bend over just slightly and give him a glimpse of the assets he wanted to spend his sweet time with. 

God, who am I?

This feeling, this desire, was new. Not new in the sense that he had never fucked anyone before or fantasized, but new in the case of possession. 

He wanted all of her. Every freckle, every scar, every word. 

And it was something he could never have. 

Not just because she clearly didn't want him, but also because he was incapable of being loved. His mind was a monster that controlled him, too broken to give a partner what they needed. He was permanently damaged and had accepted the repercussions of that when he chose to leave Snoke, until Rey walked into his life.. 

He thought he would be fine alone. Being alone, being torn apart... it was a constant. That constant turned into a comfort. And Ben was perfectly content with letting his soul fall deeper and deeper into that pit of darkness. 

But Rey showed him the light, and now he craved it.

She turned over and grabbed across the pillow wall. 

Next thing he knew she was snuggling his arm like a child with a teddy bear and Ben realized how truly fucked he was as his body responded against his will. 

Oh god what have i done. 

**Nothing good thats for sure**

you can say that again..

**Nothing good thats for sure**

eh heh heh heh 

So umm hey guys. Im glad you have read this fanfic. I have another in the works if you want more (I dont know why youd want more but i thought id offer) Its called take me and is a rockclimbing reylo au. 

Love you all!

Olivia