PART ONE: The Restaurant

INFO

INFO

(y/n) - Your name

******

"Bye Ozzy, I love you."

You stand behind the bar, leaning your upper body across the counter as you watch Ally say goodnight to her son and wife, Ivy.

As Oz walks out, Ally and Ivy exchange awkward looks before avoiding any physical contact.
Instead the pair give each other a half-hearted goodbye and Ivy scurries out the restaurant as quickly as she can.

Stupid bitch.
If I had a wife like Ally I'd give her the attention she deserves, she's crying out for it.

You smile as Ally walks over to you, "sorry about that."

You lean over the bar counter further, lowering your chest right into her eyeline.
You'd undone a couple of the buttons on your uniform shirt when your shift had finished.

It has the desired effect.
Ally's eyes drop down to look at your breasts and you see a hint of lust in her eyes before she quickly darts them right back up again.

She waves her arms about, pointing towards the back of the restaurant,
"I-I erm, the books.
I'll just go and quickly fill in the books."
She turns, coyly walking off towards the office.

****

"You can just leave that until the morning (y/n) thank you.
You've been amazing."

You look up from the table you're sitting at, putting down the tea light candle and holder.

Ally returns the same warm smile you're giving her, "really I mean it.
I don't know what I would have done without you these past few months."

You make your way over to her, looking right into her eyes the whole time.

You're more confident than your boss - who's around 15 years your senior.

Ally drops her gaze as you get closer.

She's so cute.

You put your hand right next to hers on the bar counter, slowly moving your upper body towards her.

Might as well just say it, there's been tension between us for months now.
I can't take much more.

"I really like you, Ally. I can't stand seeing the way Ivy treats you, you deserve so much more."

Ally stands completley still, almost holding her breath as she realises how close you are to her.