PART SEVEN: This Ends Tonight

INFO(y/n) - your name

INFO
(y/n) - your name

********
Ally sits at one of the restaurant tables, tapping her pen viciously against the granite surface, watching her wife Ivy say goodbye to their son and his nanny, Winter.

You two are finished and me and (y/n) can start our life with Oz, just the three of us.

She keeps checking her watch, she's been doing it frequently for the past half an hour waiting for you to come in to start your shift, hoping you'd show up early.

The clink of glasses being re-stocked at the bar causes Ally to jump and her heart to thud in her chest.

"Fuck," she whispers under her breath, tapping her chest trying to calm down.

She is always easily spooked, but recently she's been extra jumpy, feeling as though she's being watched.
This time she knew it wasn't her phobias making her paranoid as you had said the same thing to her.

As soon as she had realised you were probably being watched too, she'd stepped up her plans to get rid of Winter and Ivy - plus the two others she'd seen them hanging out with.

"Hey boss."

She snaps out of her thoughts as she looks up at you, getting waves of relief and love in equal parts.

"Hi there, beautiful.
I'm so glad you're here."

You notice the upset and panic in your girlfriend's eyes, you know what it will be about.
So instead of making her talk about it, you draw her head into your stomach as you stand over her, stroking her soft hair.

"Erm, Ally?"

Her eyes snap open as the two of you jerk apart, you'd completely forgotten you were in work and nobody knew about your situation.

You turn to see one of your co-workers stood behind you, looking as awkward as ever.

He clears his throat, "sorry.
The deliveries have come in the back, could I have a hand?"

You move quickly towards him.

"Yeah of course Aaron, let's go."

As you walk off, you whip your head round to pull an 'I think we've been caught out' face at Ally.
To which she responds with a laugh, whilst simultaneously flinging a hand out to the side and shrugging her shoulders.

***********

"It reeks of sex in here-"
Winter laughs as she walks through the hallway of Ivy and Ally's house.
"-Ally and the waitress really go at it huh?"