PART THREE: Ally's House

********

********

The taxi pulls up outside Ally's house and you grip your stomach as a nervous pang shoots through you.

No big deal, I'm just about to fuck my boss who went down on me in the office at work yesterday...Jesus Christ what am I doing?! What if Ivy comes back home, or Ozzy!

The taxi driver interupts your manic thoughts by clearing his throat, obviously a subtle hint for you to pay him and get out.

"Sorry! Here, keep the change, thank you."

You slam the car door and stand directly opposite the house.
You're frozen to the spot until you see the front door open slowly and Ally's head poke round it.

"Hi,' she smiles.

You're still stuck to the spot, "hi."

"Will you be coming in or do you want me to join you in the driveway?" She chuckles.

Get it together what's wrong with you?! You were fine yesterday, get in there!

You laugh as well, trying to mask how nervous you are as you make your way inside.
You look around the house, admiring how beautifully decorated the rooms are.

"Your house is so nice," you say, taking your coat off - you're starting to feel a little bit more like yourself again.

Ally opens her mouth to respond, but as she turns and sees your outfit her mouth just gapes open with no sound coming out, her eyes darting up and down your body.

"Fuck," she finally manages to splutter.

You look down at your black, lacy bodysuit.
You haven't worn a bra underneath it but the pattern covers your nipples just enough to tease her and the black lace panties you have on look like they're part of the bodysuit, so she probably couldn't tell if you were wearing any or not.

"Do you like it?" You ask softly, walking slowly towards her.

Her inability to respond tells you exactly how much she likes it, you love the effect you have on her.
You brush your mouth up against hers eliciting a moan out of her plump, ruby lips.

You move away again as she almost falls into the gap you've left.

"Are you going to give me a tour of the house then?

"Hmm?" Ally tries to bring herself back into the moment.

"The house? Will you show me round?"
You're trying not to let a huge smile spread across your face at how flustered you've got her and pretend like you want to do something else other than rip her clothes off and finish what you'd started last night, as Ally had said.

"Oh sure...This is the kitchen - where I poured you this drink."

She presents the glass of champagne to you like a gameshow host giving a contestant a prize and goes about showing you the kitchen in the same way.

"These rooms aren't really important," she says fleetingly, dismissing them by waving her hand as she takes yours and runs enthusiastically up the stairs.

As you reach the top, you put your hand on one of the white wooden doors - it's decorated with dinosaur pictures, some photographs and some clearly drawn by hand.

"Oh and this must be your room-" you turn to Ally, biting your tongue between your teeth, "-what lovely pictures, did Ivy draw this?"

Ally lets out a belly laugh as she drags you down the hallway.

________________

End of this part, oof, sorry what a tease 😂.
I actually wanted to make this part a little longer but I've run out of time for today. 😳