PART FOUR: Ally's House [Cont.]

INFO

INFO

(y/n) - your name
(h/c) - hair colour

"This is actually my room, believe it or not. This is my door-" she strokes the varnished white wood with her slender fingers, pushing it open "-and this is my bed, where I'm going to fuck you..."

She sits down on the grey satin bed throw, running a hand across it as she still grips one of yours, looking up at you.

You let go of her hand and walk around the other side of the bed.

"Well that's where you're wrong-" you keep her gaze as her expression turns to a cross between confusion and disappointment, "this is where I'm going to fuck you."

You climb onto the bed and crawl across it on all fours towards Ally, throwing your lips against hers without warning.

She grips onto the back of your head, pressing your mouth even harder into hers as she groans.
You breakaway slightly, giving her soft kisses on her lips as she keeps leaning in for more.
She whines at the absence of your lips against hers as you tease her, tracing her bottom lip with your tongue.

"Oh fuck. I'm so wet..."

Ally's head drops backwards as her eyes close and you move round to her neck, planting the same soft kisses onto her fair skin.

She gradually begins to lean backwards onto the bed as you swing a leg over to straddle her, running your hand over her white t-shirt and slowly down to the waistband of her jeans.

The whole time looking into her beautiful, brown eyes as they beg you not to stop touching her.

Her chest visibly rising and falling as her breathing becomes heavier the more turned on she's getting.

"Let's take these off," you smirk, mimicking what she'd said to you last night.

Before you can unbutton her jeans, Ally arches her back and drags her t-shirt off.

As she discards it on the floor and goes to unclip her bra you stop her.

"Leave it."

You place your hand gently over hers, moving it away from her back.

"Let me undress you slowly."

She bites down on her bottom lip as you lean in towards her, running your fingers over the soft lining of her bra - it was white this time to match her t-shirt.