PART TWO: The Women

********

********

You slide your arms around to Ally's back and unclip her bra.
She breaks away from the kiss and smiles down at you, cupping your face in her hands.

You move off your back and grabbing Ally's hips, you playfully switch your positions.
She bites her thumb as she watches you lean into her chest.

But just before you reach her nipple, an enormous bang followed by a smashing sound comes from the front of the restaurant.
You both almost lift off the sofa as it makes you jump so aggressively.
You clamber off Ally, grabbing for various items of your clothing which have been thrown in different directions around the office.

"Oh god what was that?!"
Ally sits up fast, grabbing a pillow and pressing it hard against her naked chest.

As you do up the last button of your shirt, you look over and see how terrified she is.

"Hey it's okay, let me go and look," she grabs your arm as you try move towards the door.

"Don't leave me here...Please."

"Don't you want me to see what the hell that was?
Sounds like somebody smashed the window, we might need to call the police."

You gently peel her hand off your arm.

"Just let me go check quickly, I'll be right back."

She grabs for you again.

"I promise," you say, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

******

You stick your head out the office door into the silent corridor.

Shit, what if there's some fucking psychopath loose in here....

You hadn't let Ally know that you were actually terrified yourself, she'd looked so scared and vulnerable and was counting on you to protect her.

Cautiously you make your way towards the main entrance, past the storeroom and the creepy refrigeration unit where they keep the meats.
The lights give off a humming sound in the dead silence that you've never noticed before.
As you approach the bar counter, you see shards of glass glistening all over the floor.

Fuck.

Scanning the room you can't see any sign of anyone still in there and you hadn't heard any footsteps etc, you dart quickly over to the bar, diving behind the counter to retrieve your phone.