Chapter Twenty Seven

*Strong Content Present*

Sebastian's POV

I bumped into my father as I walked through the grand hall to get upstairs.

"Son, I'm sorry," he stated, "for pushing you into marriage, for favoring your cousin over you, for everything."

I squirmed as my cousin was mentioned and I remembered Emily's pregnancy. Putting it at the back of my mind was only working so much, and no matter how I looked at things between us, that baby was coming.

"Apology accepted Dad but you were right about one thing, Emily's baby isn't mine. The doctor said she's two months along and we've only been involved for four weeks now. She should be around three weeks at the most."

My father's face fell, but he straightened his posture. "It is your baby. I told the doctor to lie to the both of you."

"WHAT?! How could you? Why would you do that to us?"

"Because I wanted you away from her, son. I thought you'd hate her when you heard that the baby isn't yours, but I was wrong. I see that you love her, and I couldn't help but feel guilty when I recalled what your mother went through. I'm so ashamed of my actions."

A single tear slipped from his eyes but I was man enough to pull my father in for a hug. He was an example of imperfection and his ways got the better of him, but at least he was sorry and truthful.

"I'm going to let Emily know now. This has done some damage to her emotions," I stated.

"Of course, and please let her know that I'm sorry."

"I love you Dad." I patted his back.

"I love you too, son."

___________

Emily's POV

It was night fall and I had just stepped out of a hot shower. I toweled off my skin, applied lotion, then blow dried my hair before wrapping it into a messy bun. I stepped into two piece bed-wear as I reminisced about Sebastian.

A soft knock came to the door. I went to open it and he walked in looking peaceful. When I closed back the door, he instantly pinned me up against it and rained kisses all over my face like a cheerful puppy.

"I love you," he said as he held me firmly and looked into my eyes.

"I love you too," I replied, and my fingers went through his beautiful hair.

His mouth moved to mine. His tongue immediately did the work of parting my lips and claiming my tongue. A bolt of electricity sparked through me as my eyes shut to take everything in. His hands traveled to my breast and I moved the straps of the top off my shoulders, letting it slide down my body so he could have full access.

His mouth landed on the right nipple, taking as much as possible into his mouth. I moaned softly and threw my head back, but that wasn't possible because the door was acting as a brace. 

Sebastian gathered me, bridal style, in his arms and took me into the bedroom. He hovered over me when our bodies met the mattress— his eyes sparkling, my breathing increasing, and the wetness for having him was near.

"You're so beautiful." His mouth left my chest and slowly made its way down south, kissing everything in its path. 

My night bottoms were taken off and I was now in all my nakedness. 

He removed his T-shirt and his pants, but not his boxers yet. He spread my legs apart and my body shook with passion when his mouth met my clit. I held onto the silk white bed sheets, trying to control my moaning.

"Baby, I want to hear you. I want you to feel comfortable."

"Okay," I quickly let out and held his head, as if I wanted to send his face up my vagina. 

My hips rotated and he took that opportunity to insert his index finger through my opening. My wetness exploded and I wanted him now more than ever.

"Sebastian," I panted, "I want you inside me."

"I know you do, baby, but I need to do this first," he said back to me before devouring my release. 

His tongue roamed my folds then, finally, he removed his boxers, and gently slid into me, inch-by-inch, until I took him.

"OH FUCK!" I let out.

"Shit, am I hurting you?" He halted.

"No, no, you just feel so good inside of me."

"Okay," he responded softly and thrust firmer into me. 

My insides were aching with delight. It was much better than the first time we had sex. He kissed me again and my arms held him closer to my body, pinning him. I was at another climax, my walls held him tighter, my back arch and my body trembled as I released on him inside of me, making it much easier for his thrusting penis, but he had released as well.

He fell on the side of me, panting. "You're everything and more." He kissed my forehead and I rested on his chest, listening to his beating heart.

"That was so incredible," I complimented.

"Because you're incredible. We make such a beautiful match."

"You'll soon hate me though."

"Emily, I'll never hate you."

"Yes you will. When the baby is born you'll hate us both."

"How can I hate my son or daughter and my future wife?"

"But... but..."

"Look," he lifted my head up and I looked into his luminous eyes, "my father paid the doctor extra to lie to us. You're not two months pregnant."

"What?" I couldn't fathom what I was hearing.

"That's my baby you're carrying, and I love the both of you. I cannot wait for us to be a family and for this to be your home."

My heart tugged a bit. Does that mean I won't see my mom and dad and brothers when I want to?