[LUCIANNA COLEMAN]

some backstory of lucianna!                                                                                                                                           promise you the next chapter will be of lucianna :D

Lucianna could be one of the nicest, genuine warm hearted girl you'll ever meet.Most people haven't had the pleasure of meeting someone like Lucianna always having a smile on her face whatever the situation. The poor soul lost her parents young due to a mysterious kidnapping when she was 5 never knowing if her parents survived the drastic disappearance but ever since she's been living with her crazy aunt alongside with her big brother Dante. 

Dante was always protective over Lucianna just like every big brother would be, the bond between the two was something else, the love being absorbed by each other's presence was incredible. The two always got through everything. Dante was a strong spirited soul and always had been just like every typical teenage boy he played a sport, Dante's choice of sport was baseball and nonetheless he was truly talented at it, Lucianna on the other hand wasn't the most fond of sport but she would help Dante practice on some occasions. Lucianna wanted everyone around her to be happy even if it meant putting herself before others which she always would. 

The Hargreeves and the Coleman's basically grew up together ever since Dante and lucianna moved in next door with their aunt, ever since they've been inseparable. Sneaking off the grundy's and eating donuts till midnight, going bowling on Friday nights, cheering Dante on at baseball games. They were a team. They were family.

Diego and Lucianna were always the closest. Everyone could tell from a mile off, to be completely honest the others wish they had that kind of bond. A bond different between Lucianna and Dante, not a blood bond. A love bond. 

The young lovers always had feeling for each other but just never admitted them, when the devastating death of ben it hit everyone's heart. Leaving a broken piece missing and being able to fill the emptiness which was caused. 

After the years Dante and Lucianna decided to get an apartment 5 minutes away from the Hargreeves residents. 18 months past of the two living together just like usual when a letter came for the both of them. They never got letters. As they read through it they discovered they had family relatives over in Mexico, Lucianna was very skeptical over the whole idea but Dante on the other hand insisted they visited. Lucianna could just leave. She couldn't just leave Diego. 

After 2 months of Dante's begging they packed their bags to live in Mexico for a little while but they never knew that the little holiday to Mexico would lead to a year without the Hargreeves. A year without Diego. 

it was killing both of the lovers. 

but soon they would be reunited at the funeral of Sir Reginald Hargreeves. 

WRITTEN BY SOPH<3

[have a chemistry test tomoz which I'm going to fail haha fun lol]